Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys and gals carry a small flashlight/led light with your rig?

·
Registered
11,170 Posts
Not usually...although I probably should, especially since I have a nice new Surefire E2D Defender gathering dust in my safe. But I have Surefires and LEDs in all my vehicles.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I started out carrying a Surefire G2...but ended up carrying a 3 watt LED light made by Rayovac that I bought at WalMart for $24.

It's lumen rating is higher than the G2...and it takes AA batteries...which last a LONG time...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Ive seen that rayovac and wanted it bad so many times since it is rechargeable and i think comes with 2 diff color lens that is awsome and you can buy picatinny ? mounts for your handguns that will attack to the light for easy on and easy off in the situation. might not be the same one but its still really nice idea too bad i spent 100$ on a glock light had to get rechargeable batteries that only last 30 mins max with it now :thumbsdwn

·
Registered
297 Posts
Ive seen that rayovac and wanted it bad so many times since it is rechargeable and i think comes with 2 diff color lens that is awsome and you can buy picatinny ? mounts for your handguns that will attack to the light for easy on and easy off in the situation. might not be the same one but its still really nice idea too bad i spent 100$ on a glock light had to get rechargeable batteries that only last 30 mins max with it now :thumbsdwn
I believe there is a similar one that is rechargeable...but this one is not that one.

The batteries last for HOURS though...and the light will reach across my road and throw light on the side of my neighbors barn...probably a good 100-120 yards.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts