Florida Concealed Carry banner

101 - 120 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Well, going into Seattle area after dark. Gun is locked up sadly. But from what I can find looks like i just cant carry concealed and the sleeper is considered my domicile since I sleep there. Hmm well I will check out the local news before I roll at 11

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
27,171 Posts
Well, going into Seattle area after dark. Gun is locked up sadly. But from what I can find looks like i just cant carry concealed and the sleeper is considered my domicile since I sleep there. Hmm well I will check out the local news before I roll at 11

Yup, WA doesn't recognize a FCWFL. However, WA still recognizes a UT non-resident permit and you'd have to attend a course given by a UT certified Instructor, which there are a few in Florida (got mine when I was still a DPRofMD resident). Doesn't work for OR or CA but a FCWFL and a UT Non-resident gets you carry privileges in 39 states (not DC or in CA, CT, HI, IL, MA, MD, MN, NJ, NY, OR, and RI). You'd have to decide if it's worth pursuing when you have time. I rarely have need to travel to WA, mostly to visit my father, but once you have one, it's easy to renew remotely every 7 years and not real expensive. Just a thought. :unsure:

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
If my hoa really had an issue with my well cleaned and maintained truck. They should be removing this methlab on water. Not one registration tag and i dont think it even runs.

Why you gotta call out my crib like that, homie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Do a little SEAL recon, swim across the pond in blacked out garb and sink it at 2am. :eek:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Pirate, the next time ya leave town, just toss a snatch strap on that POS & tie it to the KW. Shouldn’t take but about 15 miles till it’s ground to dust! That doesn’t look like she’s sittin in saltwater, but if she is, just drop a hot deep cycle battery in the water next to it. That will rot that aluminum beotch before tour eyes! Did I mention I grew up on a marina??

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Also, Aluminum has a melting point of 1200ish degrees, street flares cook at about 3000 ..... see what I’m sayin? They also keep puttin out a romantic glow underwater for quite a while, grab momma, a bottle of wine, 2 lawn chairs & enjoy the show!!😆

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Woke up to snow and high winds today. Not fun, gonna make this load late. But not driving in the dark with this crap. Ready to go home.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
More

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Is snow brand new to you?

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Is snow brand new to you?
Far from it. Grew up in Michigan. This, is just too early, being it was 90 here yesterday

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
At least I don't have to drive in or shovel the Florida heat! :)
Yeah but feels like you could shovel the humidity.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Hey Pirate - any first hand updates on all the fires out west?
Is it as bad as it looks on the news?

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Hey Pirate - any first hand updates on all the fires out west?
Is it as bad as it looks on the news?
Yes, here is a pic from a buddy in Oregon. This was taken at 0830 in the morning.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Well this is fun....

·
Super Moderator
27,171 Posts
Well this is fun....