Florida Concealed Carry banner

License issued

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  High Seas Drifter 
#1 ·
Just wanted to update y’all, since I know some people are curious how long it takes.

I applied in person at the pasco county tax collectors office’s dedicated concealed carry office in dade city 12/2/19.

Tracking number indicates License issued 1/3/20.

We’ll see how long it takes to arrive. I’ve been carrying daily at home and around my property and getting pretty comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 ·
Congratulations. When it arrives, carry in good health, sir! :thumsup

#4 ·
First of all, I want to thank everyone here in this forum for the wealth of information you have provided me, I checked the status today and the license was issued yesterday 3/12/20. I am super excited and as a present to myself I will be buying a holster. Thank you all!

#6 ·
First of all, I want to thank everyone here in this forum for the wealth of information you have provided me, I checked the status today and the license was issued yesterday 3/12/20. I am super excited and as a present to myself I will be buying a holster. Thank you all!
Lots of recommendations for Panther Concealment —-> Click here

#5 ·
Best of luck to the new CCWers!

Commit to carrying every day!

#7 ·
^^^^
Yes, I have at least 6 Panthers for 3 different carry guns. It's an awesome design that's super easy to get on/off your waist with minimal effort but has excellent retention. Checkout their website and then email jim@pantherconcealment.com with your needs and he'll get you set up. He's also a member here but rarely posts these days. :pistols

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.