Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The mail man delivered today!! Mailed application on October 10, electronic fingerprints, DD214 and a personal check. Issued on December 23 in the mail box on January 2. Good luck and be patient it will come.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
JoeixPack(ing), congrats. Let u know when you do your Wally walk. :thumsup

·
Registered
514 Posts
Congrats!!!! wally world here ya come

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Congratulations :thumsup

That was a pretty fast turn around

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Whoo-hoo! :clap

You are the man! :dancingbanana

MamaBear

·
Super Moderator
10,783 Posts
84 days. A full week longer than it took mine. Looks like the fears people are having about the wait increasing may be correct.

Congratulations.

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
:clap :thumsup. Stay armed, Stay safe

·
653 Posts
Fantastic. Great news!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
84 DAYS?!!?!?! Did you actually count them? It seemed more like 840 days. What a relief. I should have a wally world report soon. Plan to sneak off to the range tomorrow, maybe get lucky and find some temporary holster solution until I can make up my mind which works best for me.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Did you do the Safety Dance all the way back from the mail box...neighbors looking out the windows wondering what the commotion is?!?! It's a great feeling isn't it. Now go and enjoy your first outings!

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
The mail man delivered today!! Mailed application on October 10, electronic fingerprints, DD214 and a personal check. Issued on December 23 in the mail box on January 2. Good luck and be patient it will come.
Welcome to the family!! :rolf

·
Registered
10,558 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,783 Posts
84 DAYS?!!?!?! Did you actually count them? It seemed more like 840 days. What a relief. I should have a wally world report soon. Plan to sneak off to the range tomorrow, maybe get lucky and find some temporary holster solution until I can make up my mind which works best for me.
Count? Nah. Just asked Excel. Great program, and always open on my desktop.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts