Florida Concealed Carry banner

Is this website the real deal?

• Yes, got some, know someone who got some

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • If it looks too good to be true........

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • I’m still on hold trying to get my money back

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
You can buy direct fro Federal for not too bad of a price right now. I got their email today.

·
Super Moderator
30,376 Posts
You can buy direct fro Federal for not too bad of a price right now. I got their email today.
But the shipping takes the luster off that a bit. With shipping and a two box limit, works out to a price approaching $30/box of 9mm.

Reactions: gatorhazard

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Just stick to the tried and true as much as possible:
sgammo.com
sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com
targetsportsusa.com
Bass pro/cabela (yes I know but they still fufill 99% of time)
luckygunner.com is also good.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I ordered a 1000 rounds .40 cal and they were priced right and came in within a week. No problems and very satified
First post on here and it’s to tell us you got some ammo. Okay, I’ll play along. Load up a pic of your order, the ammo, and the receipt in the box with the ammo next to the box label with postage mark from them.

·
Super Moderator
30,376 Posts
I ordered a 1000 rounds .40 cal and they were priced right and came in within a week. No problems and very satified
First, welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, linedancer21!

Secondly, since you've now made your first post to FCC without first making the customary introduction, please now take the time to educate yourself on how FCC works (see last paragraph below) and then post you're own proper Introduction Thread to FCC letting forum members get to know you a little, of course without getting too personal. You can do that by going to the Introduce Yourself section of The Front Office and start your very own introduction thread. Then you'll find that lots of other FCC members will know to chime in to properly welcome you to the forum, and will be more responsive in answering your questions!

If you're a veteran, take a look at our Military Service Thread where you'll find many of us there, too!

In case you weren't aware, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Also, I highly recommend you read this thread to understand how to navigate FCC to get the most out of your experience. One particular item that's caught many veteran FCC members off guard is the "Recommended Reading" at the bottom of each page, which MAY contain quite old threads of inactive conversations lacking up-to-date information or context. So beware of the date of the last post (just to the right of the post number) in any thread you come across so you don't mistakenly think every post is recent and start responding to very old posts/threads that been dormant for quite some time, sometimes for many years.

Again, welcome to FCC and good luck! :cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am pondering a purchase even if it’s a scam website so long as protected by credit card company. What’s the forums thoughts on this website? Has anyone used them? Prices look too good to be true.
Don’t buy all the ammo before you answer!! 😂

gunammunitionworld.com
Hi, I'm a new member, a disabled veteran from Washington State. I stumbled across this forum and thread while trying to determine the legitimacy of another ammo website with deals TGTBT, the one that I was researching, is neptuneammunition.com.

The website gunammunitionworld.com no longer exists, Neptune Ammo is apparently a new site, it's origin corresponds well to the dates in this post. What I'm seeing here describes it PERFECTLY:
1. Prices TGTBT
2. Suspicious payment methods, only accepting Zelle, Venmo, Google Pay, Apple Pay or Cash App.
3. Discrepancies in the contact information:

Address listed: 10301 NW 108th Ave, Medley, FL 33178 is an industrial building (not a major red flag on its own, but added to the other discrepancies it is)

Phone number in the Contact page is +1 (0) 3 8376 6284 ... definitely NOT US number (although +1 is the country code). When I asked about it, he said "No don't call that number. You'll be disrupted because another dude uses for illegal purposes.."A Google Search for that number corresponds to a variety of businesses with the country code +16 (New Zealand)

The other number on their website "About Us" is 641-754-0072... which belongs to either a heating and air conditioning contractor, or an optical shop in IOWA

I just asked for their real phone number, they gave me was 727-697-7065, an Google Search came up with "Cosmos Ammo", which is an F rated business by the BBB. It also comes up with McClain Legal Med Shop, an online distributor of prescription meds with no prescription/

DOES ANYONE STILL WANT TO TRUST THIS SHOP??

·
Super Moderator
30,376 Posts
Hi, I'm a new member, a disabled veteran from Washington State. I stumbled across this forum and thread while trying to determine the legitimacy of another ammo website with deals TGTBT, the one that I was researching, is neptuneammunition.com.

The website gunammunitionworld.com no longer exists, Neptune Ammo is apparently a new site, it's origin corresponds well to the dates in this post. What I'm seeing here describes it PERFECTLY:
1. Prices TGTBT
2. Suspicious payment methods, only accepting Zelle, Venmo, Google Pay, Apple Pay or Cash App.

Address listed: 10301 NW 108th Ave, Medley, FL 33178 is an industrial building (not a major red flag on its own, but added to the other discrepancies it is)

Phone number in the Contact page is +1 (0) 3 8376 6284 ... definitely NOT US number (although +1 is the country code). When I asked about it, he said "No don't call that number. You'll be disrupted because another dude uses for illegal purposes.."A Google Search for that number corresponds to a variety of businesses with the country code +16 (New Zealand)

The other number on their website "About Us" is 641-754-0072... which belongs to either a heating and air conditioning contractor, or an optical shop in IOWA

I just asked for their real phone number, they gave me was 727-697-7065, an Google Search came up with "Cosmos Ammo", which is an F rated business by the BBB. It also comes up with McClain Legal Med Shop, an online distributor of prescription meds with no prescription/

Welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, PlaneGuy! 🍻

Never heard of the website you asked about, but it sounds suspicious. So I think you already know what you need to know.

Since you've now made your first post to FCC without first making the customary introduction, please now take the time to educate yourself on how FCC works (see last paragraph below) and then post you're own proper Introduction Thread to FCC letting forum members get to know you a little, of course without getting too personal. You can do that by going to the Introduce Yourself section of The Front Office and start your very own introduction thread. Then you'll find that lots of other FCC members will know to chime in to properly welcome you to the forum, and will be more responsive in answering your questions!

If you're a veteran, take a look at our Military Service Thread where you'll find many of us there, too!

In case you weren't aware, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Also, I highly recommend you read this thread to understand how to navigate FCC to get the most out of your experience. One particular item that's caught many veteran FCC members off guard is the "Recommended Reading" at the bottom of each page, which MAY contain quite old threads of inactive conversations lacking up-to-date information or context. So beware of the date of the last post (just to the right of the post number) in any thread you come across so you don't mistakenly think every post is recent and start responding to very old posts/threads that been dormant for quite some time, sometimes for many years.

·
Registered
491 Posts

1. Prices TGTBT

Excellent first post. Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
30,376 Posts
Ammoseek.com
Welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, HOWIEGOODGUY! 🍻

Since you've now made your first post to FCC without first making the customary introduction, please now take the time to educate yourself on how FCC works (see last paragraph below) and then post you're own proper Introduction Thread to FCC letting forum members get to know you a little, of course without getting too personal. You can do that by going to the Introduce Yourself section of The Front Office and start your very own introduction thread. Then you'll find that lots of other FCC members will know to chime in to properly welcome you to the forum, and will be more responsive in answering your questions!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just went through a similar experience. Was excited to see an ammo dealer here in Florida.
GUNSLINGER AMMO
1179 Sarasota Center Blvd
Sarasota, FL. 34240
Bought a thousand rounds of .223. They gladly took my money point of sale. A week later they refunded my money not able to fulfill my order.
Shout out to View attachment 69761 who never disappoint!!!!
This is my first post so I know it sounds sketchy but I’m a 19yo pvt in the Army headin to bragg. Anyways, I don’t plan on using this site just wanted to make a post to say I ordered 1000rds of pmc 62 grain 5.56 for $510 from gunslinger ammo out of Florida and my package arrived yesterday. Currently at a school so I’m not home but my girlfriend got my package and inspected it for me on FaceTime. Thought it was tgtbt but I got it shipped to my house in less then a week. Way cheaper than other places are selling 5.56 currently. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you would like pictures or anything for proof.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Also wanted to add, I’ll make another post when I’m able to test the ammunition to see if it’s defective.

·
Super Moderator
30,376 Posts
This is my first post so I know it sounds sketchy but I’m a 19yo pvt in the Army headin to bragg. Anyways, I don’t plan on using this site just wanted to make a post to say I ordered 1000rds of pmc 62 grain 5.56 for $510 from gunslinger ammo out of Florida and my package arrived yesterday. Currently at a school so I’m not home but my girlfriend got my package and inspected it for me on FaceTime. Thought it was tgtbt but I got it shipped to my house in less then a week. Way cheaper than other places are selling 5.56 currently. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you would like pictures or anything for proof.
Welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, SethABN! 🍻

First, thank you for your service!

Since you've now made your first post to FCC, and without first making the customary introduction, please now take the time to educate yourself on how FCC works (see last paragraph below) and then post you're own proper Introduction Thread to FCC letting forum members get to know you a little, of course without getting too personal. You can do that by going to the Introduce Yourself section of The Front Office and start your very own introduction thread. Then you'll find that lots of other FCC members will know to chime in to properly welcome you to the forum, and will be more responsive in answering your questions!

Since you're in the Army, take a look at our Military Service Thread where you'll find many of us there, too!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts