Florida Concealed Carry banner

Is this website the real deal?

• Yes, got some, know someone who got some

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • If it looks too good to be true........

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • I’m still on hold trying to get my money back

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pondering a purchase even if it’s a scam website so long as protected by credit card company. What’s the forums thoughts on this website? Has anyone used them? Prices look too good to be true.
Don’t buy all the ammo before you answer!! 😂

gunammunitionworld.com

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Read the disclaimer.

"If you haven't heard from us in 14 days, call us. If you cancel, we are keeping 10%"

Their prices aren't terrible for today.

Caveat Emptor.

·
Registered
8,558 Posts
Sounds like they are selling ammo they don't have, 10% for nothing good scam.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like they are selling ammo they don't have, 10% for nothing good scam.
Read the disclaimer.

"If you haven't heard from us in 14 days, call us. If you cancel, we are keeping 10%"

Their prices aren't terrible for today.

Caveat Emptor.
Prices are awesome. 1000 rounds 9mm 178. If only knew they would actually fulfill the orders.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just stick to the tried and true as much as possible:
sgammo.com
sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com
targetsportsusa.com
Bass pro/cabela (yes I know but they still fufill 99% of time)

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Just stick to the tried and true as much as possible:
sgammo.com
sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com
targetsportsusa.com
Bass pro/cabela (yes I know but they still fufill 99% of time)
I just picked up a few hundred rounds of .338 Lapua Magnum from TargetSportsUSA.com
Easy transaction. Really good price. Arrived within a week.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just picked up a few hundred rounds of .338 Lapua Magnum from TargetSportsUSA.com
Easy transaction. Really good price. Arrived within a week.
I’m a Prime member and even with that, and ability to receive email and text alerts when stock is in its hard to score the ammo I’m after (9mm, 40, 38 Spl, 357 Mag, 223/556)

·
Registered
944 Posts
Just went through a similar experience. Was excited to see an ammo dealer here in Florida.
GUNSLINGER AMMO
1179 Sarasota Center Blvd
Sarasota, FL. 34240
Bought a thousand rounds of .223. They gladly took my money point of sale. A week later they refunded my money not able to fulfill my order.
Shout out to
who never disappoint!!!!

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
Consider yourself lucky they refunded and you didn’t have to chase after your credit card company for it.

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
I’m a Prime member and even with that, and ability to receive email and text alerts when stock is in its hard to score the ammo I’m after (9mm, 40, 38 Spl, 357 Mag, 223/556)
On a whim, I also picked up ONE box of 12 ga. "ECO-Friendly" #4 shot (box of 10).
I'll probably never use it, but I'm damn curious what's inside a tree-hugger 12 ga shotgun shell. :)

I'll have to find the part#, but supposedly it doesn't use the traditional plastic wad, but some sort of bio-degradable widget.
As for the shot, I'm guessing it's steel and will rust away to nothing (as opposed to toxic lead?).

I'm thinking of writing the company to suggest that they embed flower seeds in their bio-degradable widget.
Maybe daisies, or marigolds.

So, next time you see flowers growing in the backstop, you'll know the backstory. :)

·
Super Moderator
30,402 Posts
^^^^
🤣

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If you’re desperate to get ripped off just send me $178.
I promise I’ll send you the ammo. 😂
😂 I’m sure you have plenty of what I want.

Fortunately I have rounds. Some (not the people here) would say I have tons of ammo, too much ammo, “OMG!! Why do you have so much ammo???? Nobody needs that much”. I just want to be able to go shoot and not have to deplete my stock. I’ve got over 2k each of 40 and 9mm I just don’t want to burn through them. The rifle round, I’m new to that game so I didn’t get to stock up on that stuff yet, but even still I’m at about 700 rounds (I don’t count what’s already in the mags in any of my round counts).

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Consider yourself lucky they refunded and you didn’t have to chase after your credit card company for it.
I did not try and buy any. I posted this here for something to talk about (bored with the election and politics discussions) and kind of a warning to others in case they saw it as well. and, Also, maaaaybe someone else would bite and be the test subject and report back. Better to learn from others mistakes. :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts