Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If Anyone is Interested , I have ( 3 ) Quantity Total .. Brand New in Boxes . I Paid $ 20 . Each , A Few Months Back .. I Have No Use For Them ..Just Cover 'Only' the $10. S&H . Please P.M. If Interested . Thanks " Gunner " (y)

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If Anyone is Interested , I have ( 3 ) Quantity Total .. Brand New in Boxes . I Paid $ 20 . Each , A Few Months Back .. I Have No Use For Them ..Just Cover 'Only' the $10. S&H . Please P.M. If Interested . Thanks " Gunner " (y)
** Update - I Just Added to my Original post , That These (3) Items are FREE ... Just cover the S&H Of $10 .. Prefer Florida Members if possible .. " Gunner "

·
Super Moderator
28,818 Posts
** Update - I Just Added to my Original post , That These (3) Items are FREE ... Just cover the S&H Of $10 .. Prefer Florida Members if possible .. " Gunner "
Good of you to offer. I use Lee equipment as well on a "Classic 4-hole Turret Press," (Santa keeps forgetting to bring me a Dillon). ;)

Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Awesome gesture, Sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,990 Posts
It's a great thing to do Gunner. BH I'll put in a good word to Santa, sometimes you have to help Santa get things right. Case in point I would have too many sock's and not enough 1911's .

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good of you to offer. I use Lee equipment as well on a "Classic 4-hole Turret Press," (Santa keeps forgetting to bring me a Dillon). ;)
Hi BH .. That is what These were ordered for (4) hole , But these naturally Do Not fit my Classic (4) hole either , they come in wrong . I did just Finally get my (2) new Correct ones after ( 4 ) months ! Can we Say , Mega Back Order ? Thanks !
p.s. - I Just replaced that 'Plastic Indexing Ratchet' on mine also ..:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Mr. BH , How many 'Pesos' are we talking about ? When My Ship comes in , I'll Help You get Your "Dillon" Press . Yes , I Am Serious My Friend . ;)

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well Mr. BH , How many 'Pesos' are we talking ? When My Ship comes in , I'll Help you get Your "Dillon" Press . Yes , I Am Serious ! ;)
HI BH - I see there are Many Versions of the 550 Dillon ( Models A-B-C ) .. What Caliber are you Interested in & what Price Point ?
P.S. - " Santa " would like to know Your Specifics & No I'm Not Crazy ( lol ) (y)
P.P.S - I Saw on Here where Many exchange gifts . Mine Is a (1) way Street ;)
You May 'PM' Me If This is 'Inappropriate' & Apologies If It Is .. Thanks ! ( G' )

·
Super Moderator
28,818 Posts
HI BH - I see there are Many Versions of the 550 Dillon ( Models A-B-C ) .. What Caliber are you Interested in & what Price Point ?
P.S. - " Santa " would like to know Your Specifics & No I'm Not Crazy ( lol ) (y)
P.P.S - I Saw on Here where Many exchange gifts . Mine Is a (1) way Street ;)
You May 'PM' Me If This is 'Inappropriate' & Apologies If It Is .. Thanks ! ( G' )
Well since you're asking, I'm interested in progressive reloading of 9mm and .45 ACP handgun ammunition. Rifle reloads for 6.5mm CM and 5.56 I'll likely do single stage or at least very slow on the Lee Turret Press to take my time. By price point, you mean for a Dillon? From many recs on here, the 550B is a great machine and if I remember clearly, they were more well liked than the 550C that replaced it. I haven't played that much attention to what Dillon presses are out there lately or what they go for, but I bet they're a pretty penny right now because of the shortage. So I figured that I'd be waiting a while for things to settle down. :unsure:

·
Registered
7,990 Posts
The 550C was 475$ only a month ago and comes with no caliber set. They last my 550B is almost 20 years old paid 329$ for it and came with 1 caliber set, their customer support and lifetime warranty are second to none very old school, they warranty it even if you bought used and that only happens when someone dies.

·
Super Moderator
28,818 Posts
The 550C was 475$ only a month ago and comes with no caliber set. They last my 550B is almost 20 years old paid 329$ for it, their customer support and lifetime warranty are second to none very old school, they warranty it even if you bought used and that only happens when someone dies.
What's a good price on a caliber set and what does it include? I guess I need to do some research before I ask Santa again? ;)

·
Registered
7,990 Posts
You can use anyones die set but the 3 die set works best. There is a caliber conversion kit 54$ it contains a shell plate ,3 brass pins and a funnel /shell belling tool. Brian Enos has a cross over list there is only like 5 different shell plates but don't count on that I'm reloading 12 calibers they are numbered and have only seen 5.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
You can use anyones die set but the 3 die set works best. There is a caliber conversion kit 69$ it contains a shell plate ,3 brass pins and a funnel /shell belling tool. Brian Enos has a cross over list there is only like 5 different shell plates but dont count on that I'm reloading 12 calibers they are numbered and have only seen 5.
Thank You Mr. Earl ! . I just left Graf & Sons & the Model 550 "B" is a decent priced tool .. Way Lower than I thought . & yes it is Caliber specific . Some are in stock , depending on Caliber . I do not know who 'Brian Enos' is , Or if he's online as we speak .. Again , Thank You for the Valuable Info . " Gunner "
P.S. - Not Totally 'Relevant' to this Post , My Current Situation is that , I Will Be Paring Down 'My Total' Inventory of Everything & fairly soon. It Is What It Is . I will Check FL State Law , Sales to Residents ) .;)
P.S. - Patience is a Virtue Mr. BH , & 'Others' Will Be Offered V.G. Purchases When I List All Items !
What's a good price on a caliber set and what does it include? I guess I need to do some research before I ask Santa again? ;)
Mr. BH - I Now Have a Real Good Idea Of Caliber(s) desired for a Dillon "B" Reloader .
Thank Mr. Earl For His Invaluable Input & Guiding me ! " Gunner " 👍👍👍🍻

·
Super Moderator
28,818 Posts
Thank You Mr. Earl ! . I just left Graf & Sons & the Model 550 "B" is a decent priced tool .. Way Lower than I thought . & yes it is Caliber specific . Some are in stock , depending on Caliber . I do not know who 'Brian Enos' is , Or if he's online as we speak .. Again , Thank You for the Valuable Info . " Gunner "
P.S. - Not Totally 'Relevant' to this Post , My Current Situation is that , I Will Be Paring Down 'My Total' Inventory of Everything & fairly soon .. 'Sad but True' , Your's In 'Comradeship' On FCC .. It Is What It Is & Regarding Many Gun Transfers , A "C&R FFL" Will Work Best For me & All Concerned .Thank You !
I will Try To 'Match' Personal Desires , We All Have Different Likes / Dislikes .;)
P.S. - Patience is a Virtue Mr. BH , & 'Others' Will Be Offered V.G. Purchases .

Mr. BH - I Now Have a Real Good Idea Of Caliber(s) desired for a Dillon "B" Reloader .
Thank Mr. Earl For His Invaluable Input & Guiding me ! " Gunner " 👍👍👍🍻
You're a good man, Gunner! 🍻

·
Registered
7,990 Posts
I use the dillon dies when available then Redding (they make alot of dillon dies) I like their National match set with a micromiter seating die for match grade rifle loads. You can buy direct from Dillon ,Graph & sons and Brian Enos.com and some more suppliers.Dillon pistol sets contain a Carbide resizeing dies for pistol saves you from lubing pistol brass it's a great machine. If you need help or have questions I'm glad to help.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
You're a good man, Gunner! 🍻
Well Mr. BH , I try to 'Remember' those who 'have Helped' me & "Not Done me Wrong" . Nah , Not really a "Good Man" , Just a 'Grumpy Old Vet' , Who Really Appreciated The Few Who 'Didn't 'Disrespect' me .
P.S . - I Will Very Shorty Be Listing 'Many Firearms' ( All Types ) For sale And All Reloading Components .
This Will Be Done at the Appropriate Place .. ;)(y)

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I use the dillon dies when available then Redding (they make alot of dillon dies) I like their National match set with a micromiter seating die for match grade rifle loads. You can buy direct from Dillon ,Graph & sons and Brian Enos.com and some more suppliers.Dillon pistol sets contain a Carbide resizeing dies for pistol saves you from lubing pistol brass it's a great machine. If you need help or have questions I'm glad to help.
Again Mr. Earl , You Are An "Invaluable Asset" To Me & This Membership ;)

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's a great thing to do Gunner. BH I'll put in a good word to Santa, sometimes you have to help Santa get things right. Case in point I would have too many sock's and not enough 1911's .
I Thought it was 'Mr. Shark' Who Loves His 1911's ! Is He Rubbing Off On You ?
( LOL ) - Well Stick Around & You May Just Get You Chance & Soon ! "Gunner"
p.s. - I Also Have Too Many Socks & My Handguns 'Don't Like Them' Taking Up All The Room in My Top Drawer ( LOL ) ... It's Like An Easter Egg Hunt to try and find them Nowadays ! I have Run Out Of Space in My lockers for Them . It's Time to Move a Few & Give Them A New Home & Soon ! ..Watch for Posts ;)
" Gunner " ;) 👍 🍻

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
* * UPDATE - Due To No Takers , This Post is Closed ... "Gunner"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts