Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
All the career criminal thug wasted on Meth & fentanyl had to do was """GET OUT OF THE CAR AND COMPLY"""
NO, He had to be the thug piece of crap and psssssss off the cops.
Idiots like you have to realize how dangerous these non complying fools can be..
Are the Police just supposed to turn him loose?
Hug him and give him a big kiss for not doing what was asked?
I don't think it works that way, They got him out of the car and restrained him.
Any body should know that it was more likely the drugs that stopped him from living then the cop on his neck.
If he just got out of the car, did what was asked, He would have been taken to jail, went to court, got a slap on the wrist like he had many MANY other times and live to pass more funny money in the future.
Ronnie
PS:
I just love the picture that is "OUT OF FULL CONTEXT" you show us.

Reactions: racer88

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Oh, Let me add that this frame in the picture is 6 & 3/4 full minutes into the police asking him to get out of the car.
That ought to tell even you that this career criminal thug was creating this scene.
He was guilty of a criminal act and the Police were doing their job.
Even if this fool was LILLY WHITE, He got what he asked for and the Police should get a medal for not letting him go.
Ronnie

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Oh , Just let me add this video to claer things up:

Ronnie

Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Registered
20,355 Posts
just out of curiosity...is there anything in either footage that necessitates kneeling on his neck for 8 minutes?...am i missing something?...

Reactions: 7.62Kolectr

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
It took 8 minutes for the AMBULANCE to arrive that the POLICE OFFICER HAD CALLED FOR.
It was probably the easiest .and safest way to keep the drug infested giant down.
My personal opinion is this: The drugs stopped his heart and the knee on the neck did not kill him.
That is only my opinion, We will have to wait for the trial to really find out.(((????))))
Don't commit a crime, Comply with a Police officers request and guess what?
Things like this will not happen.
Don't mix Fentanyl with meth and just maybe your heart won't stop pumping.
Ronnie

·
Registered
11,010 Posts
Yeah, the prospect of going to jail is terrifying...and not the fault of the police.

·
Registered
13,455 Posts
As my Daddy used to say, don't resist arrest. Don't fight with the cops. It will get your azz beat or will get you shot.
He was a career criminal. He committed a crime, several crimes. And he paid for it with his life.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
As my Daddy used to say, don't resist arrest. Don't fight with the cops. It will get your azz beat or will get you shot.
He was a career criminal. He committed a crime, several crimes. And he paid for it with his life.
Absolutely correct,since the penalty for suspicion of passing a bogus $20 bill IS DEATH!:devilish:

·
Registered
13,455 Posts
Absolutely correct,since the penalty for suspicion of passing a bogus $20 bill IS DEATH!:devilish:
Nope sorry. I don't give a rhats azz. He brought on his own demise. Facts, are facts. He would have never been i that situation if he wasn't breaking the law. He was just passing a bogus 20.00 bill, he was just resisting arrest, he was just stoned on meth and fentanyl, he was just a career criminal. He is dead by his own choices.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Nope sorry. I don't give a rhats azz. He brought on his own demise. Facts, are facts. He would have never been i that situation if he wasn't breaking the law. He was just passing a bogus 20.00 bill, he was just resisting arrest, he was just stoned on meth and fentanyl, he was just a career criminal. He is dead by his own choices.
I don't know if it's a reading comprehension issue or something more serious.
It was SUSPICION of passing a bogus bill and remember "innocent until proven guilty"????
Also if you innocently take a bad bill and then pass it on unknowingly...no crime.
BUT...congrats you certainly trolled me beautifully.;)

·
Registered
20,355 Posts
he asked to lay on the ground and did not resist being put there...he continued to state he could not breathe while an officer kneeled on his neck indifferently...i guess we could save a lot of time if we just put a bullet between their eyes...his immediate apparent crime was passing a counterfeit bill...his actions were erratic and panicked, but never violent...

i'll take all the flack for my opinion that is handed out...but if someone can watch these videos and not see an officer using excessive force with reason, you need to reevaluate your priorities...

there is no love lost between this guy and myself...again, his behavior was erratic....but by no means whatsoever was the actions of the officers justified...if this guy died in the back of a police car or ambulance i would be indifferent toward it...especially with the drugs in his system...but anyone who can watch someone kneel on his neck for 8 minutes and just say he had it coming, is desperately in need of an adjustment in logic...and to clarify...i dont support the protests/riots/local government actions...

what i do know is that the actions of the officers turned a career criminal into a martyr...

·
Registered
11,010 Posts
Don't be a retard...he wasn't executed for trying to pass a phony $20 bill. But if you want "justice", you aren't going to get it by resisting arrest and fighting the police. You must submit to lawful authority and seek justice in a courtroom. But for some reason, there seems to be a significant portion of our population that stupidly believes if you put up enough of a fight then the police should simply let you go. :rolleyes:

OTOH, George Floyd would likely still be alive if he'd been in prison where he belonged. I doubt very much that the pregnant woman whose home he invaded and threatened to kill her unborn baby is shedding any tears over the demise of that piece of human excrement.

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
..... But for some reason, there seems to be a significant portion of our population that stupidly believes if you put up enough of a fight then the police should simply let you go. :rolleyes:.
That‘s the way it’s supposed to work, right? Deny wrongdoing and the cops are supposed to just let you go? Seems legit to me....

Thug: “I dindu nutin”
Officer: ”Oh, my bad, carry on then”.

The officer may have uses excessive force. I don’t know. It looks that way, but I’m not an expert. I wasn’t there. All I do know is that dude was huge. And anyone critical of the officer’s actions has obviously never tried to restrain a fella that big who is having none of it. Keeping a dude that big down and from injuring others or himself is going to look brutal to the untrained eye.

The moral of this story is don’t commit crimes. If you do, take responsibility for your actions and don’t resist. Floyd’s choices caused his death. IMHO.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
They just plain killed him. He died pleading for just a tiny bit of human decency. From the video, the killer’s right foot was light, so all his weight was on the neck. You just don’t do that to people, not in this country. If you’re a fellow officer, you don’t just stand there like a dork, you tap him on the shoulder and if that doesn’t work you man up and pull him off.

It’s easy to be a tough guy and blame the victim. He didn’t act violent, just scared. I’ve arrested plenty and you follow a force continuum, you don’t choke folks to death for having a supposedly bogus twenty. I’ve had multiple back surgeries and would hate to be begging that turd for a little humanity.

·
Registered
13,455 Posts
They just plain killed him. He died pleading for just a tiny bit of human decency. From the video, the killer’s right foot was light, so all his weight was on the neck. You just don’t do that to people, not in this country. If you’re a fellow officer, you don’t just stand there like a dork, you tap him on the shoulder and if that doesn’t work you man up and pull him off.

It’s easy to be a tough guy and blame the victim. He didn’t act violent, just scared. I’ve arrested plenty and you follow a force continuum, you don’t choke folks to death for having a supposedly bogus twenty. I’ve had multiple back surgeries and would hate to be begging that turd for a little humanity.
I beg to differ. The officer followed department protocol. Let me repeat, he followed protocol. It is written in their policy.
I will take a bet with you. Even with political correctness. He will be found not guilty in a court of law. And neither will the other officers.
Tell me your bet and I will take it.
The perp was a POS that resisted arrest. F*ck him.

·
Registered
13,455 Posts
I don't know if it's a reading comprehension issue or something more serious.
It was SUSPICION of passing a bogus bill and remember "innocent until proven guilty"????
Also if you innocently take a bad bill and then pass it on unknowingly...no crime.
BUT...congrats you certainly trolled me beautifully.;)
Yeah try that sh*t with the the Secret Service. I didn’t know I was passing a bad bill. Your azz is going to jail. And if you resist arrest you will get your azz beat or shot.

·
Banned
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

If only we had more LEOs in America with this attitude, we would have less racial tension, less animosity towards law enforcement, less contempt of the law, and more respect for LEOs.

I salute you for saying what many in the law enforcement profession won't say.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts