Florida Concealed Carry banner

Last Threat Focus Class AAR

6K views 81 replies 23 participants last post by  brownie 
#1 ·
Now that the first day is under our belt, use this thread to post your After Action Reports and photos.

#2 ·
Trousers Jeans Plant Sky Cloud

Plant Cloud Sky People in nature Tree

Cloud Plant Sky People in nature Tree

#4 · (Edited)
Thanks to Brownie and Rick for making this happen and for the RSO’s assisting to make sure everyone was safe.

It was great to meet some of the fellow forum members finally and make some new friends.

A big thank you to Shark for providing lunch on Saturday and all the water for us both days and for Edgehill for picking up the dinner tab for 15 of us Saturday night. Very nice gentlemen and thank you.

I had a great time. I’m saddened that I couldn’t get in on these ten years ago or so but great full I was able to at least get in on this last one and learn some awesome new skills.

Thanks everyone. (y)

#8 ·
A good first day……i was pretty darn tired and slept through the nite. Would have liked to stay for the dinner portion but all of us in the car pool had furry friends to feed……..and walk….good to see old friends and new ones…….

#9 ·
Could not have asked for nicer weather!

#11 ·
You have no idea how upset I am that I had to back-out if this class. My wife’s knee replacement (rescheduled several times since 2020 due to COVID) was finally set-up, but conflicted with the class. We’ve more than met our out-of-pocket for 2021, so there’s no way we were pushing it to next year.

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and sharpened some old skills while learning a few more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This post has been deleted
#13 ·
Sorry to hear, Fish. My condolences

#14 ·
this weather...these trainers...free lunch from shark...=...envy...

#26 ·
#27 ·
#37 ·
I forgot how much fun it was having Brownie teach the class. The stories never end…

Was there a final group photo as well? I've been awol so long I'm not remembering names anymore.
Looks like it was a wonderful class.
~MamaBear
It was a classic brownie production!! And like the Beatles, one album a year after the break up would be welcomed, frak TSA, come on Brownie admit you miss us!! And how about a H2H/knife class a year…….? My skills are fading……i sure like going to okeechobee more then Volusia…..OK enough of that

thanks to everyone who donated to the “lets keep Warrior Princess shooting” fund. She was very appreciative and had a “blast“…..and Shark for providing water and lunch saturday!

Half hip, 3/4 hip, zipper, wall of lead, quick kill and more. I like the dual role of shooting and ROing. The skills from saturday to sunday improved for everyone. i enjoyed the the tactical thinking sections and think more of that would be beneficial…..if there is a future 🤷‍♂️

#29 ·
I left a little bit early today with a work conflict. In short summary, it was an honor to participate in the last class of these two training titans. Forgive the pun but I think we all know that the training coming in from Arizona is of the highest caliber. I thoroughly enjoyed both days and learned a lot.

To me, almost as important as the training was the fraternity we have built over the last number of years. There were newer members we met, a guest of Shooter4 that was named after a pistol.(I’m kidding,Colt) And of course the old-school guys and girls.

We were able to have a couple of meals together, spend some time telling stories and catching up with each other. Our group consists of members from literally all walks of life with the common interest of self-defense and firearms. I feel like everybody is Family, everyone was respectful and cordial with each other, nobody was other than helpful and accommodating.

With the forum occasionally but rarely having someone who feels compelled to curse, insult or belittle another member, it was heartening to hang out with a bunch of genuine decent human beings who had nothing to prove except that we are all friends with a common interest. I feel I am richer for having had the experience this weekend. My sincere thanks to Brownie for making the trip and to Rick Weaver for putting it together.

#30 ·
Shark's words pretty much sum up every training event I've ever attended with members of this forum...it goes back many years along with many great memories...those of us who aren't present live vicariously through the photos and our own memories...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.