Here's some more pics from day two:

View attachment 73181
View attachment 73182
View attachment 73178
View attachment 73177
View attachment 73180
View attachment 73176
View attachment 73179

Great seeing the smiles come to people's faces each time they realized they'd just acquired or still owned each skill brownie taught them! What a great weekend with lots of familiar faces, some new faces, and brownie and EBL teaching. Wish I'd captured a group photo because I don't think anyone else did either, unless it was just a random candid shot. Also, it was great working with RSOs Steve, Rick McC, and shooter4 again so we each also got to spend time on the line shooting those same skills! It's safe to say EVERYONE had a fun, safe weekend, broke bread Friday and Saturday nights (many thanks to Edgehill for picking up the dinner bill for the entire group of 15 people Saturday evening; that was above and beyond!), and learned a tremendous amount, even about themselves and what they can accomplish with their EDC! As brownie is famous for saying, the mind is the limiting factor! I know the flight out was a PITA, brownie but we all really appreciated your efforts for this class way more than any of us can express and wish you a safe journey home today! (y) (y)
That’s for damn sure Greg, well said!

·
Registered
10,092 Posts
Though I’ve owned the skills for several years now, I still intend to make most, if not all, of any classes that MAY be offered in the future by Rick and/or Brownie.

Regardless of cost, travel time, or anything else; I really enjoy meeting up again with all the fine folks that I’ve shot with over the last several years, and it's really great to witness what happens when the newbies take to the skills, and learn what they’re truly capable of. Us old timers call that “watching the lightbulbs come on.” It’s one of my favorite things about the training.

Bottom line about the Threat Focused Pistol courses; after my first class, I described the skills that I’d received as nothing less than life changing! I still feel that way…

·
Registered
10,092 Posts
First, a big Thank You to everyone who made this class possible.
It's always great to get a chance to refresh the skills and fun to see what new scenarios get thrown in. There are a few things I need to work on and its always good to find that out in training rather than the hard way (where I'm less likely to get that chance). And with Rick and Brownie, its just plain fun to train. Thanks to you both.

Thanks to all the ROs, Rick, Steve, Beerhunter, & Shooter4.

Thanks to Shark for lunch and Edgehill for dinner.

It was a great weekend and if it really turns out to be the last one, time well spent.
You forgot Kim, Kim! (S4.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.