Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Thanks to Brownie and Rick for making this happen and for the RSO’s assisting to make sure everyone was safe.

It was great to meet some of the fellow forum members finally and make some new friends.

A big thank you to Shark for providing lunch on Saturday and all the water for us both days and for Edgehill for picking up the dinner tab for 15 of us Saturday night. Very nice gentlemen and thank you.

I had a great time. I’m saddened that I couldn’t get in on these ten years ago or so but great full I was able to at least get in on this last one and learn some awesome new skills.

Thanks everyone. (y)

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
A good first day……i was pretty darn tired and slept through the nite. Would have liked to stay for the dinner portion but all of us in the car pool had furry friends to feed……..and walk….good to see old friends and new ones…….

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
You have no idea how upset I am that I had to back-out if this class. My wife’s knee replacement (rescheduled several times since 2020 due to COVID) was finally set-up, but conflicted with the class. We’ve more than met our out-of-pocket for 2021, so there’s no way we were pushing it to next year.

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and sharpened some old skills while learning a few more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,488 Posts
Greetings to all from your friend The Fish.
As you know,I could not come due to a death in my family.
Wish i could have been there (and had no death in the family).

·
Registered
15,549 Posts
Greetings to all from your friend The Fish.
As you know,I could not come due to a death in my family.
Wish i could have been there (and had no death in the family).
Sorry to hear, Fish. My condolences

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
this weather...these trainers...free lunch from shark...=...envy...

1 - 20 of 76 Posts