Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There seems to be a lot going on here for the us "Guys". I convinced my wife to sign up here but she can't seem to find anything she feels really relates to her. I think the Ladies need an Area to express thier concerns as they apply to them.
No Pun Intended, But Women Do have their own set of issues and concerns. It's the whole Venus and Mars Thing.
SO-13

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Waaaaaaaay Cool, and at Light Speed Too. Now I can tell my Wife to get started. Right.:ak:doh:drinks
SO-13

·
Registered
196 Posts
Great idea.

Thanks for adding the new section.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It will be a great idea if we can have the ladies post. I talked with my Wife after this section got set up last night. Her answer was: Well, nobody's posted anything yet.:doh How am I supposed to write my thoughts back if nobody posts anything.:rolf I'll help her get started posting later, She's learning how to navagate the site.
She has been shooting for about 25 Years. Shoots better than I ever could, :ak
Almost sorry I taught her so well.:D
I'll talk with some other women that I know carry. I really think this will be great for them once it gets rolling.
SO-13

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
My wife shoots but have not gotten her CWL yet. She is on this forum but preffers to read more than post. I don't think women are as passionate about guns as we men are :laughing

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Does she know about the corneredcat.com??

AFS
I showed her that website but I'm not sure how much she read on the site.
When I came home from work yesterday she was in the kitchen baking and I noticed she did not have her gun on her. I asked her where it was and she pointed to the kitchen cabinet. When I opened the door there was the gun sitting on the bottom shelf of one of the empty cabinets. It was loaded with one in the chamber and ready to go. I just smiled and left it there. At least she is prepared even in the kitchen.

·
Registered
11,170 Posts
Speaking of kitchens, I just had an idea...you know those wooden blocks that folks keep on their kitchen counters to store a variety of knives? How about one with cutouts to store a selection of handguns?

In just about every horror movie, it seems like the frightened intended victim grabs a knife from the block on the kitchen counter before venturing out to investigate a "noise"; might as well be something more effective than a knife. :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Promises, Promises

My wife Promised me that she will make a post tonight while I am at a Meeting. If she can find where to do it.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts