Ya, a 40 mm bullet would be like 1.6" in diameter :grin

Wait till they discover the 45mm 1911's are out there too :rofl

·
Registered
4,531 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,792 Posts
Saw that one, Brian. Saw another that said 'and a 40 caliber Glock pistol capable of holding 22 bullets'.

What he had were Glock 22s (.40). Hold 15 'bullets' in the 'clip'. :grin

·
Banned
4,618 Posts
why is anyone surprised that the media is so inept at their job?
their job is reporting facts, they are a complete failure!
all the media is capable of doing is regurgitating press releases and they even manage to botch those as well

·
Super Moderator
19,792 Posts
Don't think anyone is surprised one little bit.

It's just amusing that they never learn, nor care to do so. As long as the word 'assault' is mentioned in the story somewhere, along with a body count...good to go.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Holmes also bought 6,000 rounds and 300 shot gun shells. Small gun stores don't even keep that much ammo on premises
Say what ??? I'd almost bet many members of this forum have at least that much !!

·
Registered
20,638 Posts

·
Registered
54,825 Posts
that is possible....
AK with 100 rd drum will unload it in 6 seconds. Done it many times in the past myself on full auto, so 100 rds in 30 seconds is only three rounds a second, very easy to get that many rounds off as long as your trigger finger is practiced enough to maintain that rate of fire. I could very easily get 100 rds out of my g17 in 30 seconds, including mag changes. :thumsup

·
Banned
4,618 Posts
talking heads... OMG someone bought 6k rounds? ONLINE... That is soo illegal!
you should have heard bill o'reilly last night, he was completely unglued. his fact people really let him down and he looked like an arse talking down a congressman from utah who knew his stuff. This isn't the first time for him, I know the oil business well and his diatribes about gas prices proved to me the guy is just another loud mouthed empty suit

·
Super Moderator
19,792 Posts
you should have heard bill o'reilly last night, he was completely unglued. his fact people really let him down and he looked like an arse talking down a congressman from utah who knew his stuff. This isn't the first time for him, I know the oil business well and his diatribes about gas prices proved to me the guy is just another loud mouthed empty suit
Yup. Sounded like a typical, uneducated anti-gun idiot. Rep. Jason Chaffetz took him to the cleaners:

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/07/24/oreilly-spars-with-republican-congressman-chaffetz-over-gun-control-laws/

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Yup. Sounded like a typical, uneducated anti-gun idiot. Rep. Jason Chaffetz took him to the cleaners:
Yup and Bill kept saying 60,000 rounds of ammo, it was 6,000. Sounded very uneducated because he is.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Yup and Bill kept saying 60,000 rounds of ammo, it was 6,000. Sounded very uneducated because he is.
He was a raving horse's arse, trouble is he depends on his staff, who can also be horse's arses, or may just not like him. I was surprised his victim wasn't more agressive in the conversation. Anyways, watch tonight, I'll bet he got flooded with corrective emails....at least one from me.

·
Super Moderator
10,715 Posts
Good thing he bought two of those 40 mm's. You need one on each side for balance when you carry those things.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Now, would those two 40mm be part of his definition of "heavy weaponry"?

·
Super Moderator
19,792 Posts
Good thing he bought two of those 40 mm's. You need one on each side for balance when you carry those things.
No kiddin', Steve!

Wonder who made the holsters?

40mm

1 - 20 of 22 Posts