• No

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are currently thinking about having 3-1/2 x 1-1/4 rectangle vinyl key chains made. The firms logo and contact info would be on one side with something like, "I feared for my life. I will sign a complaint. I will cooperate after I have spoken to my attorney" Followed by our emergency number.

Would anyone use this keychain?

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Sign me up for 3, Patrick. And from another thread, congratulations and a big THANK YOU for your work as a GAL attorney. God Bless You.

Beers,
Ken

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Sign me up for a couple as well.

Kev

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
A good key FOB is hard to find. I'd probably go for 2-4. Are you going with the flexable one's. I've found that the glow in the dark #"1" with your info on them really seem to get favorable response.

·
Registered
6,140 Posts
Put me on the list for a couple of the keychains.

·
Super Moderator
5,066 Posts
Great idea Patrick!

If you really want to hit a home run do as one of the biker accident attorneys does; serial number the fobs with a printed guarantee of postage if found. The lost keys are mailed to your firm, and you resend them to the owner, thus no personal ID is kept on the key chain.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you really want to hit a home run do as one of the biker accident attorneys does; serial number the fobs with a printed guarantee of postage if found. The lost keys are mailed to your firm, and you resend them to the owner, thus no personal ID is kept on the key chain.
I fear my secretary has cut me off from my performance enhancing drugs. No testing is needed here, no sir. I don't understand what you are referring to. Can you explain?

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
I'd definitely use it as well. I'd like 2 if possible. Thank you, Sir. :thumsup

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I fear my secretary has cut me off from my performance enhancing drugs. No testing is needed here, no sir. I don't understand what you are referring to. Can you explain?
He's talking about putting a serial number on the key chain and then you keep track of who that number belongs to and put on the key chain your address and postage guaranteed if dropped in any mail box and mailed to you. Then you cross reference the serial number with who the keys belong to and re-mail them to the appropriate persons.
I'm good with just the key chain as is :thumsup

·
Registered
195 Posts
Patrick,
Please add me to your list for four. That way I will have one for each set of car keys.
Roland

·
Super Moderator
5,066 Posts
Hahaha! Go 'round your sec'y and get knock-offs from India!

The idea is each fob would have a UNIQUE serial number with the return address/phone number of JPB. That info along with postage guaranteed. Your office would keep a database of the identity and contact info of who rec'd key fob #xxxx.

So, John Q. Client has the fob on his key ring, and loses his keys. James Q. Public who finds them can drop them in any mailbox and the USPS will send them to JPB.

By having your office's address instead of the client's, the unsavory key-finder can't go to John Q. Client's home and let himself in.

Personally, I just have a tag on my keys with my cell # and first name... BUT I'd be GLAD to replace it with a fancy JPB fob!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts