Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is about 2 in the morning and you stop at a rest area to use the mens or Ladies room.
Nobody around and you are in the stall doing your business.
Someone comes in and tells you to slide your wallet under the door or he will shoot you.
He is standing right in front of your stall door.
You have your gun on your lap.

What do you do?
Ronnie

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Someone comes in and tells you to slide your wallet under the door or he will shoot you.
He is standing right in front of your stall door.
You have your gun on your lap.
What do you do?
"I tell ya what, Sparky. Slide YOUR wallet under the door, and I won't shoot you and then take a dump in your mouth."

😁

·
Registered
21,476 Posts
"My wallet is in the car, in a lockbox."
this...and God help them if they are still there when i walk out of the stall....i'm also going to be on a deep sideways lean in case they do get stupid and drop one through the door...before it settles in the wall behind me i will be switching to my second mag....

and the rest room will require a thorough cleaning....

·
Super Moderator
30,988 Posts
Like you're on the walkie-talkie:

"kerrrrr. Twelve-twenty Dispatch. Officer needs assistance. Men's restroom."
That's pretty creative! :unsure:

Maybe you can make sounds of machine gunfire, too like the dude in Police Academy.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Pee on his shoes.... then kick the door open on his mug...

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
This is interesting. Can you shoot someone for threatening your life like that even though you can’t see if they have the means to make good on the threat? If can see their feet, not hard to have confidence in a good mag dump about 3.5 feet above the shoes through the door.

I like the “it’s in the car” but the response to that might not be good, and could be downright bad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts