Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the new improvement they made with the buckle and the screws so I ordered one. My current Kore is fine but looking a little worn in areas so I want another.

·
Super Moderator
30,165 Posts
Been wearing my Kore Essentials 2.0 for well over 2 years now and they still look like new. I have two, one in black nylon outer shell and the other in tan. Love them both! (y)(y)

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
Mine is about three + years old and still like brand new.
I carry OWB 90% of the time with no belt problems at all
Ronnie

·
Registered
7,405 Posts
It’s time for a new one for me, I run the “dress” style and it’s worn considerably. Have not tried the fabric style yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see it was six months ago I posted this thread. I just ordered the fabric in black as my original belt is really tattered as I walk several miles a day in it. The one I got six months ago in leather has only been used a few times since I rarely 'dress up' or have to visit the office.

·
Registered
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The nylon belt did not work so well as it slipped out twice. I had my P30 with the Alien Gear so it was a bit heavy going for 3-4 mile walks. For those that may not know, Kore redesigned the way the belt is secured and you can get a new buckle for $20.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts