1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Hi; Have been lurking for a bit,thought it was time to actually join.
Live in Orange County
** Reassessed / Edited
Strange , you say that you have never been on this site. Then how do you know The Fish Was /IS Jewish then ?

Why would you then say that Fish Was Proud of Being Jewish ? You seem to know him Very Well ,especially for Never Being on here Ever Before ? Very Strange :rolleyes:

p.s. - Did You Also Know He Was Banned & When ? You should Brag About knowing members on here , And Not Say None of Your Business o_O

·
Super Moderator
31,677 Posts
Hi; Have been lurking for a bit,thought it was time to actually join.
Live in Orange County
Welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, SKINNY! 🍻

If you haven't already, I highly recommend you read this thread to understand how to navigate FCC to get the most out of your experience. One particular item that's caught many veteran FCC members off guard is the "Recommended Reading" at the bottom of each page, which MAY contain quite old threads of inactive conversations lacking up-to-date information or context. So beware of the date of the last post (just to the right of the post number) in any thread you come across so you don't mistakenly think every post is recent and start responding to very old posts/threads that been dormant for quite some time, sometimes for many years.

Again, welcome to FCC and good luck! :cool:

Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER

·
Registered
13,574 Posts
Welcome from Naples. (y)

·
Registered
18,435 Posts
I have a few pistols and just wanted to learn more.
I have a CWFL and have had it since about 2009.
I have met a few of the folks here over the years.
I’m gonna bump this up and ask you who SPECIFICALLY here have you met? Your posts, your wording and your manor is EXACTLY like The Fish.
You joined the AF in ‘66 same as him.
Your last post in the ‘Forum Activity’ thread that was closed you said ‘Mea Culpa’ same as he used to say.
You can change your screen name but you can’t change who you are and how you post.
WHO here have you met and WHO can say you’re NOT The Fish?
Prove me wrong and I’ll happily apologize.
But my Spidey Senses have tingled from your first post.
I’ll wait….

·
Registered
13,574 Posts
After seeing his latest response to Ronnie, you are correct! (n)

Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER

·
Registered
18,435 Posts
I’m gonna bump this up and ask you who SPECIFICALLY here have you met? Your posts, your wording and your manor is EXACTLY like The Fish.
You joined the AF in ‘66 same as him.
Your last post in the ‘Forum Activity’ thread that was closed you said ‘Mea Culpa’ same as he used to say.
You can change your screen name but you can’t change who you are and how you post.
WHO here have you met and WHO can say you’re NOT The Fish?
Prove me wrong and I’ll happily apologize.
But my Spidey Senses have tingled from your first post.
I’ll wait….
@SKINNY
Answer the question…..

·
Banned
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dear Mr. 7.62; Per your request:
To you my wording is the same as the Fish but I am not the Fish.
My politics are vastly different. Perhaps the similarities you see are that I do not "suffer fools gladly" and I am intolerant of poor logic and ignorant thought.
Yes I entered the USAF in 1966. That year saw the largest troop buildup ever in Nam. I and thousands of others enlisted.
I say "mea culpa", that is due to my upbringing in latin...The Fish,as I remember is (was) Jewish and proud of it.
Who here have I met??? NOYB!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts