Florida Concealed Carry banner

Just Joined! There is Strength in numbers

3K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  NavyCPO 
#1 ·
I just joined to further our cause and help
Protect our rights. Somehow, Florida elected a far left democrat commissioner of agriculture, Nikki Fried. I truly believe she presents a threat to our rights and is just using her current post to climb her way up the political chain.

I am here to learn how I can lend my voice to a group that is rising up to oppose her and join in the efforts to make sure we are heard.

#2 · (Edited)
Welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, Sabatier2002! :wave

The main focus of this site IS NOT political action, despite the relatively recent upturn in political posts in the last few years. Political posts/threads must be posted in The Boiler Room (must subscribe to), not the main forum!

The political action site you're looking for is FloridaCarry.org (see below).

In case you weren't aware, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Finally, I would like to recommend you consider joining Florida Carry and join the effort to protect the rights of Floridians to keep and bear arms!

Again, welcome to FCC! :grin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.