Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
instead of center mass. No consideration of the extra danger the officer would face by doing so.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
I don't have a link but he has said that in the recent past as well.

·
Registered
13,615 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Idiot comments like this are just one reason he has zero LE endorsements while Trump is piling them up.

It makes sense though. LE and most gun owners support Trump while criminals in the streets rioting support Biden. Why put his own soldiers in danger to make the police safer?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Not to mention the danger to innocent bystanders when the bullet misses the leg and goes merrily bouncing away.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Well, it’s a nice theory if you don’t know anything about weapons. Remember the star of “Person of Interest” always shot people in the knee.

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Warning shots are not legal
Shooting someone in the leg with a 12 gage shotgun will make one heck of a mess.
Creepy Joe does it again with his stupid ideas.
Shooting anything in the air is bad because what goes up soon comes down.
Ronnie

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Warning shots are not legal
Shooting someone in the leg with a 12 gage shotgun will make one heck of a mess.
Creepy Joe does it again with his stupid ideas.
Shooting anything in the air is bad because what goes up soon comes down.
Ronnie
Yeah. if I wanted someone to demonstrate how to strong-arm, steal, lie, mislead regular working folks, be a sexual abuser, a lifelong political underachiever, a wallower in the public trough for personal gain, and a general POS; I’d pick Joe.

To run the country and rid us of the incredible threat that the liberal communist left poses to our country and the American way of life, not to mention the threat to us from much of the rest of the world; hell no. Trump for the save!

If something happens to Trump; I’d vote for an organ grinder’s monkey over ‘ol Joe.

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
👍 Rick

And I gotta ad that all Police in America be issued a 12 gage shotgun and when a criminal thug that needs shooting should be shot in the leg with the shotgun.
Upper femur would be perfect .with a 12 gage.
Oh! You said::
"If something happens to Trump; I’d vote for an organ grinder’s monkey over ‘ol Joe."
Why would you even think of voting for Michelle Obama ???? 😅
Ha! Ha!
Ronnie

·
Registered
2 Posts
Idiot comments like this are just one reason he has zero LE endorsements while Trump is piling them up.

It makes sense though. LE and most gun owners support Trump while criminals in the streets rioting support Biden. Why put his own soldiers in danger to make the police safer?
I suggest you conduct an Unternet query before making such a statement. Both are getting LE endorsements en based.

·
Registered
11,439 Posts
🍿 ^^^

Eating Popcorn GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

·
Super Moderator
27,506 Posts
I suggest you conduct an Unternet query before making such a statement. Both are getting LE endorsements en based.
Welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, navyguy 96209!

Since you've now made you first post to FCC without first making an introduction, please now take the time to post you're own Introduction to FCC letting forum members get to know you a little, particularly with regard to our inherent right to keep and bear arms. You can do that by going to the Introduce Yourself section of The Front Office and start your very own introduction thread. Then you'll find that lots of other FCC members will know to chime in to properly welcome you to the forum, and will be more responsive in answering your questions! Also, if you're a veteran, take a look at our Military Service Thread where you'll find many of us there, too!

In case you weren't aware, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Finally, I would like to recommend you consider joining Florida Carry and join the effort to protect the rights of Floridians to keep and bear arms!

Again, welcome to FCC! :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts