Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
9,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately his videos have been coming up in my YouTube feed. Many I've watched. Much of what he's espoused is part and parcel what I hear from y'all, here. That said, I believe he is frowned upon by much of the the [original] members here.

Bottom line: Does he know his sheet, or should I blacklist his advice?

Thanks!

-on Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
For the most part what he teaches is correct and main stream. Unfortunately he is as mentioned above......he goes through instructors a bunch and it seems there is a lot of discontent. I wouldn’t work for him....back when i took courses there it was pretty stable but a lot has changed. It’s all about the money. Lately he has been hanging with Clint Smith at Thunder Ranch..... I disagree the TN government had every right to put a check on him for very inflammatory comments......as usual he back tracked quickly......

·
Registered
448 Posts
I disagree the TN government had every right to put a check on him for very inflammatory comments......as usual he back tracked quickly......
Uh no... he didn't make any specific threats to anyone, he was talking out his ass and running his mouth. That is not a good enough reason to deny someone the ability to keep and bear arms.

In fact it's why permits shouldn't be required at all... privileges can be taken away on a whim but rights cannot.

·
Registered
54,486 Posts
Uh no... he didn't make any specific threats to anyone, he was talking out his ass and running his mouth. That is not a good enough reason to deny someone the ability to keep and bear arms.

In fact it's why permits shouldn't be required at all... privileges can be taken away on a whim but rights cannot.
He made threats against any LE who came to take his guns. Not only a credible threat, but a serious threat.

He's a douche, and 7.62Kolectr's post is correct. The video of that incident on the road was up for a very short time. He mucked it by not leaving the vehicle in gear, then bailing when the vehicle came under attack leaving two contractors to be killed in the vehicle. He sued his employer for firing him, and LOST.

Wish that vid was still available.

·
Registered
54,486 Posts
So you think that anyone who hyperbolates on YouTube should have their guns taken away?

That is good to know.
Don't presume to know what I think, unless you're a professional prognosticator. Second, if you're gonna be a douche in public, make death threats against an entire profession, expect to be called on it.

·
Registered
9,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the info! I thought I remembered the contractor thing. And I forgot about the TN thing. So, bottom line is that he's big on himself to the point of overstuffing his ego to where it exudes douchiness, but the tactics/info taught isn't necessarily incorrect——that seems to be the takeaway. :grin

-on Tapatalk

·
Registered
54,486 Posts
Another member was kind enough to send this link to the actual footage of Yeager showing his yellow strip. He had to be forced to take the assignment or be fired. Unwilling to go do the work, all he wanted was the status of operator. He's no operator, and he's responsible for getting two Americans killed when he bailed out of the vehicle.

He'd put the vehicle in neutral while sitting, against company policy. When they took incoming, he panicked, gunned it and when the vehicle didn't move, he assumed the engine had been hit and bailed, leaving the two others to die in the ambush.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/28ap4f/convoy_of_pmc_contractors_comes_under_fire_on/

Thanks to the member who sent me the link :thumsup

·
Registered
54,486 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,076 Posts
Thanks for the info! I thought I remembered the contractor thing. And I forgot about the TN thing. So, bottom line is that he's big on himself to the point of overstuffing his ego to where it exudes douchiness, but the tactics/info taught isn't necessarily incorrect——that seems to be the takeaway. :grin

-on Tapatalk
A link to the AAR on the mission shown in the video posted above can be found in the video's comments. Take in context of the WAR as well as comments from others that were there, you judge for yourself whether Yeager acted appropriately or not. :grin

·
Registered
9,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks!

-on Tapatalk

·
Registered
54,486 Posts
So you're going to just sit back and let people steal your guns?
That sounds about right to me. Beats resisting, being arrested with more charges or being shot for resisting and arrested from a hospital bed or worse, killed for ANY efforts to resist..

And you're going to do the very same thing if they show at your place to take them. And if you don't, you'll face felony charges and when convicted not be able to possess them in the future or be injured or killed.

I don't have to like it, but I do know enough to not resist leo's on the streets, it's a losing proposition 100% of the time. If your choice is lose/lose, resisting only makes it lose/lose and do time never to be able to own a firearm again.

You make your choices and live with those consequences, I'll do the same. I'll move to one of my cache's and once opened be rearmed within 12 hours, likely less if it's already after sunset. :rofl

Let me get this correct, you're alluding to resisting leo's at the door with a court order in hand to take the guns? You believe your resistance will force them to just leave without them? Good luck with that, you'll lose at the door, one way or another. If it's a lose/lose proposition, then resistance is an exercise in futility.. :dunno

1 - 20 of 41 Posts