Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m hoping a kind fellow Floridian may decide they have an extra RH IWB leather holster they’d like to offer for sale to another 1911 owner. Just got a NH and feel like it’s naked right now. :)

·
Super Moderator
30,988 Posts
Well you might be in luck. I have a leather IWB 1911 holster donated to me by Shark1007 last year while I was awaiting my custom holster. Here are some photos, 1st with the holster empty and the 2nd with my Officer size (3.5 in barrel) 1911 inside it. IMO it's a bit short for a GOVT size and I put a white napkin behind the muzzle to make it easier to see that the muzzle of my Officer sized EDC emerges from the bottom of this holster:
Product Font Material property Communication Device Publication

Textile Sleeve Font Beige Rectangle

If you want it, it's yours because as I said, Shark very kindly donated it to me and now I'm happy to "pay it forward" to you! [Ok with you, Shark?] If you want it, just say the word and then send me a PM with your address and I'll get it off to you pronto via USPS. 🤠

Reactions: 7.62Kolectr

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank so much BeerHunter! If I still had my old Officers ACP I’d take you up on this. I’d feel better if the Nighthawk was wearing longer pants 😄 though. I suspect now that you’ve let the cat out of the bag there’ll be takers for this holster!

·
Super Moderator
30,988 Posts
No worries. "High water" pants were never my style either! 🤣

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
Have one of these amd it works great. Very comfortable.

Full size 1911 needs a smooth concealment Holster size 6

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Composite material

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
Hand Sleeve Handgun holster Everyday carry Glove

Reactions: tony22

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
I have leather IWBs made by Warbird Leather, Brommeland Gunleather, and Wilson Combat.

Wilson usually has theirs in-stock, Warbird takes right at a month from order to delivery, and Gary Brommeland’s delivery times are a good bit longer than that.

If you’re looking for something faster and cheaper to use while a custom holster is being made; The Holster Store can fill that niche; and isn’t too bad. I’ve done that a time or two in the past.

Reactions: tony22
1 - 10 of 10 Posts