Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dancingbanana My license arrived in the mail and today is payday!!! :dancingbanana
Sent the application on Sep 10th, check was cashed two weeks later. When I called last week the application was being "scanned" so they could work with it (whatever that meant). It was issued on Nov 17th and arrived today. That seems pretty quick judging by comments from some of you. Guess I'll have to go to Wally World this weekend for something!

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Congrats RoadGlider. You might need to pick up some lotto tickets somewhere before you hit Walmart. You're very lucky!! :dancingbanana

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Way to go

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Wow, RoadGlider,

What makes *you* so special for you to get your license so quickly? :laughing

:dancingbanana:dancingbanana

Never has plastic looked so good, eh?

Congratulations!

MamaBear

·
Registered
252 Posts
Speedy Delivery

Congrats on the quick turnaround on your license. That's near miraculous!

- Str8Shooter

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dunno how it got processed so fast, MamaBear. I had my prints live scanned, included a money order, DD214 for proof of training, and printed very neatly. Other than that it was just like the 1,000s the Dept has already received. Perhaps they are catching up. It will be interesting to see how long the next couple of our member's cards take.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Congratulations!! That was pretty quick. Already bought ure ccw weapon?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congratulations!! That was pretty quick. Already bought ure ccw weapon?
I have a basic defense suite: Glock 26, 357 Mag, 20 ga. shotgun cut down to 20" barrel length, 90 lb. Doberman, 120 lb. wife (I pity the fool that disturbs her in the middle of the night :eek: ), and a 7-iron.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts