Florida Concealed Carry banner

Issued today (05/18/09)

4K views 32 replies 17 participants last post by  pilotgeorge747 
I e-mailed Ms Sweet tonight. I'll let you know if I get a response. My application was mailed March 2nd, check cleared April 9th. :popcorn

I e-mailed Ms Sweet tonight. I'll let you know if I get a response. My application was mailed March 2nd, check cleared April 9th. :popcorn
Got a response back (below) this morning from Ms Sweet....time will tell. :rolleyes:

Our records indicate your license was issued 5/20/09. If you are not in receipt of this license within 10-14 business days of the issuance date, please contact us at 850/245-5691. A Customer Service Representative will be happy to assist you.

Our records indicate your license was issued 5/20/09. If you are not in receipt of this license within 10-14 business days of the issuance date, please contact us at 850/245-5691. A Customer Service Representative will be happy to assist you.

Well it looks like Ms Sweet was telling the truth to me above. I received my license in the mail today!! 82 days mailbox to mailbox.Mailed mine on March 2nd:dancingbanana

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.