Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In FCC?

Seems there hardly anybody here . . .

. . . wanting to talk about guns. Shocker, I know!

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
I'm still here.

One of these days.......

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Still checking in on the chance there will be an interesting thread
After finishing Edgehill's receiver, I do have a project in the works, but it won't be ready for at least another week or so.

·
Super Moderator
26,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm still here.

One of these days.......
(y)
On the bright side, the new Murder Hornet scare has finally given me the justification I needed to buy a flamethrower.
Pictures or it never happened! :D
Still checking in on the chance there will be an interesting thread
(y)
After finishing Edgehill's receiver, I do have a project in the works, but it won't be ready for at least another week or so.
🍿 🍿 🍿 Now that will surely be interesting! Can't wait to see that that will be!

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I'm around when I can be. A few know I am busy as heck right now. 4 weeks into a 6 week run. This was my interesting morning

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
As revenues rose, interest plunged. Doubt this place has much of a future

·
Registered
9,871 Posts
Sorry, I've been running around California, grocery shopping with my KKK hood on. Good times!

-on Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
I check for new posts several times a day. Lurking but not posting much at the moment. Not because of the new forum software - it's fine - just nothing much to comment on.

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
First platoon all present and accounted for. It appears everyone has been infected with the “no firearms discussion virus”
In keeping with recent activity on the forum, I blame democrats, liberals, the Illuminati, the NRA, people that do not really understand what the Constitution really says, refusal to accept Dudley Brown and his team of fluffers as my lord and savior, and finally, three or more absurd and obscure conspiracy theories.

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
What’s FCC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Floridian Canadian Commercial. A nefarious Canadian attempt to bombard us with advertisements cleverly disguised as a gun forum.

I suspect it is retaliation for our expensive halthcare system that actually works as opposed to their "free" system that really doesn't.

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Ahhh thanks for the clarification. On another note, if you mix degreaser with bleach....... it takes your breath away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
26,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Floridian Canadian Commercial. A nefarious Canadian attempt to bombard us with advertisements cleverly disguised as a gun forum.

I suspect it is retaliation for our expensive healthcare system that actually works as opposed to their "free" system that really doesn't.
🤣 (y)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts