Florida Concealed Carry banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
I think he was making a joke about a resultant shortage of 22 ammunition that people would commonly shoot squirrels with.
OH he had me fooled for sure ! Speaking of , i just found a round can of .22 longs in a Remington Thunderbolt can .. Cheapees , but they still go Bang !

Right now i have [ 1 ] single shot bolt action rifle , & an older vintage H&R Wheelie with the larger wooden grips and fairly long barrel .

As you know those barrels were thin and I test shot just [ 1 ] full .22 lr in it . That thing went off like a cannon . I got the message that .22 shorts would be much safer ! Live and learn i say . :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
We happen to be in Columbia SC today and I'm thinking of dropping in on PSA just to "browse". Who knows what I can find. They are emailing a lot more lately so maybe things are loosening up a bit.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Folks,
Shooters of Jacksonville, FL, is now advertising the SWaMPy 15 Sport II Optics Ready for $$650!
My goodness! That's NORMAL, for loose values of "normal."
Geoff
Who has sufficient arms and ammo for now.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
American Eagle subsonic suppressor ammo, burn's very clean and you hear no crack when you shoot it. CB caps are good for pest control very quiet.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Palmetto State Daily Deals has a Blem Complete Lower with Magpul furniture for $149.99, complete 16" Upper $379.99 with full float barrel, no sights. That's close to 2019 prices!
Geoff
Who is not in the market at the moment.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Foks,
Just got the bulletin from Palmetto State: Blem PSA upper with Mbus rear, BCG, CH, black $299.99 and Blem PSA lower with MOE EPT furniture $139.99. For the math challenged Total: $439.98 plus shipping, taxes if applicable and Dealer Delivery charges / legal fees apply.
Geoff
Who notes he bought a blem upper several years ago and I haven't found the blemish yet...

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
Guns are starting to flow again in the shop. Ammo is still in short supply.

·
Registered
8,820 Posts
I got emails today from two different ammo companies; Freedom Munitions and Lax Ammo, with 9mm ammo for @$.35 per round.

Freedom has free shipping all weekend, and Lax has $9.95 flat rate shipping for the weekend.

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
I got emails today from two different ammo companies; Freedom Munitions and Lax Ammo, with 9mm ammo for @$.35 per round.

Freedom has free shipping all weekend, and Lax has $9.95 flat rate shipping for the weekend.
Hi Rick - That is the best price i have seen in a long time .. Very nice of you to share this information ... Much appreciated ! (y)

Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Another update from Palmetto State: Freedom M4 Upper w/ BCG and CH. Flat Dark Earth $279.99 and matching lower $119.99 Total $399.98, without a rear sight.
Shooters of Jax also has a massive ad, including the New Ruger LCP Max for $379.99, Monday it was $449.99 see
Shooters Firearms & Accessories | In Store Sales Flyer
Geoff
Who notes "Others too numerous to list."

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
Natchez emailBlazer Alum 9mm. and .40 .25 and .40 /round respectively.
In 2017 I paid .18/rnd.
Lots more.
I think the "price dam" is about to break.

·
Super Moderator
6,224 Posts
I was at the Miami Gun Show today. Best price I saw was $249 for 500 rounds of CCI AND $299 for 500 of Federal.

Shoot Straight's ammo prices was targeted toward newbies who don't know what they’re doing.

The most I saw outside of SS was $725 for 1000 Federal.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Folks,
Just received an email from Academy Sport. CCI Blazer Aluminum 9mm Luger 115 gr. ONLY $14.99, that's not much higher than their price in 2019! As I recall.
Geoff
Who notes it's almost normal, for small values of normal.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts