Florida Concealed Carry banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,848 Posts
Lordy Lordy Lord , Y'all are Killing me Mr. Rick ! Believe me I am Not Jealous Or Envious . I'm Just This MY Friend -> :cry: .. ;) - Just Beautiful , Both ! 'G'
Thanks Gunner. You’re welcome to take a boat ride, or go to Thursday morning IDPA practice with me, whenever it’s convenient.
Hell; you can come along to band practice with me anytime you’d like, too. 👍

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Thanks Gunner. You’re welcome to take a boat ride, or go to Thursday morning IDPA practice with me, whenever it’s convenient.
Hell; you can come along to band practice with me anytime you’d like, too. 👍
THANK YOU for your More Than Generous offers ! There is Nothing in this world i would rather do ! Now that I just accepted the rescue dog & had that heat problem outside , I will have to stick close here .

If I feel better , 'Someday' Hopefully I can take you up on one in the future. I just go day to day & have been on this thing for quite awhile tonight . My back is letting me now , but It is what it is my Friend . It's a [email protected] Getting old ! :rolleyes: "G"

Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Registered
13,569 Posts
Welcome from Naples.:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome from a soon to be Florida resident. 1 month to go. I’m currently in the Chicago burbs (Downers Grove) and I’m quite familiar with Roselle. Also on Illinois carry

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick intro, new to this forum.

Recently retired in the Law Enforcement field from the anti-2A state of Illinois (Chicago burbs) to my permanent home in the Tampa area.

Was an active member of Illinoiscarry.com forum, NRA Instructor, CRSO, CCL Instructor, etc etc.

Looking forward to talking to you all!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Hi there Mr. Roadwingguy .. Just a quickie , Who might that 'Super Cutie' be shown as your avatar ? What a great Family Pic' to post ! Double Welcome 'G'

21 - 28 of 28 Posts