Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. 2Aallday here, from the sunny space coast of Florida. The name is Kevin: Avid supporter of the second amendment, former Marine, and motorcycle enthusiast. Happy to be among the best of the best of the best, sir! Bonus points for calling out that reference.

·
Super Moderator
26,595 Posts
Welcome again to FCC from Palm Beach County, 2Aallday!

I think most people know what you meant by "former [active duty] Marine," but I thought it was really, "Once a Marine, always a Marine" unless . . . well, you know the rest. :D Regardless, check out our Military Service thread, where you'll find a lot of us there, too! :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome again to FCC from Palm Beach County, 2Aallday!

I think most people know what you meant by "former [active duty] Marine," but I thought it was really, "Once a Marine, always a Marine" unless . . . well, you know the rest. :D Regardless, check out our Military Service thread, where you'll find a lot of us there, too! :cool:
Thanks for the warm welcome. Valhalla will welcome us all one day. You are correct, once a marine always a marine. I use former in the title so-as to avoid the confusion between active, retired, etc.

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville.

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Welcome, Marine! I'm former Navy.

·
Super Moderator
26,595 Posts
Thank you, sir! Happy to be here. Nice tagline!
Take a look at AFJuvat's restoration threads, the latest of which is here. He's quite the magician!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Welcome aboard Marine.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Greetings from Cape Coral

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Welcome to the forum Marine,from Air Force vet and resident LIBERAL!!!!!(y)

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Welcome, by the way, only “former Marines” are those to have DDs. You (I’m sure) are an older Marine , like me.

Semper Fi! ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts