Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Forehead Chin Eyebrow Facial expression Organ

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
A "knock-off" that's more expensive? That's a new angle.

Other than a different grip angle, what other advantages or improvements are there?

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
A "knock-off" that's more expensive? That's a new angle.

Other than a different grip angle, what other advantages or improvements are there?
whats the price tag on the p80 build?...

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
whats the price tag on the p80 build?...
Haha... was waiting for that.

That's different! :p A P80, especially if you customize it is akin to building a custom car. Always more expensive. My P80 is WAY nicer than any factory Glock.

But, this is an off-the-shelf factory gun that is apparently intended to compete with the G19. I was curious what "justifies" the extra $$.

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Haha... was waiting for that.

That's different! :p A P80, especially if you customize it is akin to building a custom car. Always more expensive. My P80 is WAY nicer than any factory Glock.

But, this is an off-the-shelf factory gun that is apparently intended to compete with the G19. I was curious what "justifies" the extra $$.
i think brownie's statement about their quality with some of the visible features....

·
Registered
55,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's not a polymer gun, it's heavier than a glock. Recoil would be non existent and there are people who won't buy polymer pistols. This would fit the role for them well.

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
It's not a polymer gun, it's heavier than a glock. Recoil would be non existent and there are people who won't buy polymer pistols. This would fit the role for them well.
Aha! I missed that somehow! It's an aluminum alloy frame. Now, that's kinda cool, and I definitely see the attraction (and value) there.

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
What mags do they take?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I was not a fan of Polymer guns either, especially a CZ....until I got my CZ P-07. That gun changed my mind on the polymer firearms.

·
Registered
55,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Do the G19 mags fit flush? Trying to figure out grip length? Looks like a nice gun. I’ve been looking at Sig’s P320 AXG line which is similar with the aluminum frame. But they are more expensive than this.
It's a 19 frame, the guns come with two Magpul mags. Haven't tried a g mag in the guns.

·
Super Moderator
10,868 Posts
When you call it a knockoff, does that mean that the internal mechanisms are essentially the same as a G19? It wouldn't appear so from the external appearance.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wish you hadn’t posted that, you know how suggestible I am!
Jesus, the kids in school must’ve had fun with you. Come’on Shark, you know you don’t want to try this crack cocaine. You wouldn’t like it. 😝

How long before that gun room gets a second story addition to it?

·
Registered
55,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
When you call it a knockoff, does that mean that the internal mechanisms are essentially the same as a G19? It wouldn't appear so from the external appearance.
Couldn't tell ya if the parts are interchangeable, comes apart just like a glock. My guess is many parts are interchangeable. They basically made the frame metal and made a glock 19.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts