Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alien Gear Holsters is proud to announce the newest addition to our holster lineup, the Concealed Carry Combo!

This combination is complete for open or concealed carry use.

Our IWB/OWB Holster Combo provides the leather for both and inside the waistband (IWB) hybrid holster and an outside the waistband (OWB) hybrid holster. This high quality leather is both, sweat-proof and water-proof. The combo also includes an interchangeable shell and extremely durable plastic clips. This is the ultimate option for anyone looking for the convenience of carrying versatility.

This combo features the same Iron-Clad Triple Guarantee that all of our holsters come with.

- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Shell Trades for Life
- Forever Warranty

IronClad Triple Guarantee2.jpg
The Concealed Carry Combo starts at just $45.88.

Buy One Here

combo.jpg IWB2.jpg OWB_Sig_Worn.jpg

And like all of our holsters, these are Proudly Made in America!

america.jpg

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
All of our holsters are made to order and the current wait time is approximately 4-6 weeks per order, from the date of order placement.
No different than some of their competitors. Give em some slack folks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
No different than some of their competitors. Give em some slack folks.
Not exactly. I bought a holster that is very similar to AG's from a different company. I won't mention the brand, but they're on Amazon and priced almost the same as the AG holster. The holster I ordered from a different company was also made to order and I had mine 4 days after I placed my order.

I wouldn't say 6 weeks before shipment is average or common.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Not exactly. I bought a holster that is very similar to AG's from a different company. I won't mention the brand, but they're on Amazon and priced almost the same as the AG holster. The holster I ordered from a different company was also made to order and I had mine 4 days after I placed my order.

I wouldn't say 6 weeks before shipment is average or common.
hybrid leather kydex manufacturers are a dime a dozen. I have a local guy I can call and have one tomorrow. it won't be for that price though. he won't exchange the shell, and certainly wouldn't do it for free. I remember when crossbreed was backed up 6-8 weeks and their holsters were $80+. AG will hopefully outgrow these growing pains. the market will decide their fate.

price, quality, and time. pick two.

·
Registered
182 Posts
parabellum I understand you feel I and some others are beating a dead horse, which is why I shut up and have remained silent until this point.

What I feel that you, and certainly certainly not this company, do not understand is the absolute and complete unacceptability and further the apathy of them to give absolutely no notice of any wait whatsoever, charge immediately the funds, then inform you of a 6 week wait.

I have done some research and some people I talk to believe certain states would consider this against the law.

And now I believe that one or two people on here had an offer to have their orders rushes; I certainly had no offer, and not even an apology- that is the point. Not how long it takes to make a holster or who can make what kind of holster to what type of standard in what time frame. That is not the issue - the point is, you CAN NOT OPERATE This way, it's absolutely unacceptable. This is not my opinion, this is fact. This whole situation is wrong and borderline fraudulent.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
parabellum I understand you feel I and some others are beating a dead horse, which is why I shut up and have remained silent until this point.

What I feel that you, and certainly certainly not this company, do not understand is the absolute and complete unacceptability and further the apathy of them to give absolutely no notice of any wait whatsoever, charge immediately the funds, then inform you of a 6 week wait.

I have done some research and some people I talk to believe certain states would consider this against the law.

And now I believe that one or two people on here had an offer to have their orders rushes; I certainly had no offer, and not even an apology- that is the point. Not how long it takes to make a holster or who can make what kind of holster to what type of standard in what time frame. That is not the issue - the point is, you CAN NOT OPERATE This way, it's absolutely unacceptable. This is not my opinion, this is fact. This whole situation is wrong and borderline fraudulent.
I don't think not telling people of a 4-6 week what is ok. never said I did either. but I believe that it's been said enough already, and it is in fact beating a dead horse.

the growing pains to which I was referring are the factors causing the wait, not the omission of the wait.

Like I have stated multiple times the market will dictate whether their business practices need an overhaul or not.

·
Registered
127 Posts
It clearly states the wait time when you order. I got mine in around the 4 wk period. They have it on their website as well. Just because YOU can't find it doesn't mean it's not there.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
^ perhaps you should think before *YOU* speak, it did not at the time of the orders we all placed, it has now been changed.
agreed. I didn't question the fact it wasn't there as multiple people experienced the same thing. but that shows they are listening to the folks here, which is progress

1 - 13 of 13 Posts