Florida Concealed Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alien Gear Holsters Introduces the All New Cloak Tuck 2.0 IWB Hybrid Holster!

Our PATENT PENDING, 'Cloak Tuck 2.0' Neoprene Composite Holster is our most comfortable and stable holster yet. This inside the waistband (IWB) hybrid holster features a light weight design with a soft neoprene body-side layer that forms perfectly to your hip and provides more comfort than you've ever felt in a holster. The secret to its improved stability and sturdiness is the inner ABS polymer core. It readily flexes with your body, but won't sag down with the weight of a handgun (even the heavy ones).

This new material is completely waterproof, so you'll never have to worry about corrosive sweat reaching your pistol. It also includes a fully swappable handgun shell for versatility. This holster comes equipped either with our standard nylon clips, designed for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 inch belts, or our steel clips that fit belts up to 1 3/4 inches. For enhanced conceal-ability nylon "C" clips and "J" clips are also available as add-on items.

Price: $35.88

Learn More Here: Concealed carry gun holsters | Alien Gear Holsters

cloak-tuck-2.jpg Neoprene-in-use-2.jpg Neoprene-in-use.jpg

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
are you guys going to make an appendix carry?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bought one of the Cloak Tuck 2.0 IWB holsters for my Glock 19 ... Super comfortable ...molds to your waist the first time you put it on, unlike some leather IWB's that I have used in the past... holds the weapon tight to your body and doesn't move around ... and the quality and craftsmanship is outstanding ...
In case you can't tell, I really like this holster. And no, I am not in any way affiliated with the company. I'm just an old guy that likes quality stuff at a great price.

·
Vendor
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bought one of the Cloak Tuck 2.0 IWB holsters for my Glock 19 ... Super comfortable ...molds to your waist the first time you put it on, unlike some leather IWB's that I have used in the past... holds the weapon tight to your body and doesn't move around ... and the quality and craftsmanship is outstanding ...
In case you can't tell, I really like this holster. And no, I am not in any way affiliated with the company. I'm just an old guy that likes quality stuff at a great price.
Awesome, we are so happy to hear that you are loving your holster.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
So instead of leather, the whole holster is neoprene, excluding clips and kydex shell?

·
Vendor
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So instead of leather, the whole holster is neoprene, excluding clips and kydex shell?
Our PATENT PENDING, 'Cloak Tuck 2.0' Neoprene Composite Holster is our most comfortable and stable holster yet. This inside the waistband (IWB) hybrid holster features a light weight design with a soft neoprene body-side layer that forms perfectly to your hip and provides more comfort than you've ever felt in a holster. The secret to its improved stability and sturdiness is the inner ABS polymer core. It readily flexes with your body, but won't sag down with the weight of a handgun (even the heavy ones).

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Ok so it's a kydex core surrounded by neoprene? No leather correct?

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Since all of our holsters are made to order, the current wait time for the Cloak Tuck 2.0's is approximately 3-4 weeks from the date of order placement.

what steps are you guys taking to speed up production? You guys took the market by storm, with marketing playing a huge role in your success. now that you have the demand, how are you going to keep up the supply? Do you guys see the lead time coming down at all anytime soon?

I am happy for your success, and ask these questions as a potential customer.

·
Vendor
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

what steps are you guys taking to speed up production? You guys took the market by storm, with marketing playing a huge role in your success. now that you have the demand, how are you going to keep up the supply? Do you guys see the lead time coming down at all anytime soon?

I am happy for your success, and ask these questions as a potential customer.
We have increased the size of our production staff and our customer service staff to respond to the huge demand. We are working toward having our lead times reduced to a more reasonable time frame within a few months.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
We have increased the size of our production staff and our customer service staff to respond to the huge demand. We are working toward having our lead times reduced to a more reasonable time frame within a few months.
Excellent

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.