Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't remember if I did this before. If so, consider this an update. Just started second retirement. First time from Public Defender in Miami, this time from State Attorney I Daytona.
Coast Guard veteran, member of both American Legion and DAV.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
I don't remember if I did this before. If so, consider this an update. Just started second retirement. First time from Public Defender in Miami, this time from State Attorney I Daytona.
Well at any rate , Brian Welcome ( Back ) to the Membership . This is coming to you from "Natures Coast" FL . " Gunner " (y)

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Welcome from Palm Beach County

·
Registered
5,811 Posts
Welcome from Tampa Bay!

·
Super Moderator
28,818 Posts
First, welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, Brian_M!

Glad to have someone of your background join us and since you're a Coast Guard Veteran, take a look at our Military Service Thread where you'll find many of us there, too!

Based on your background, I'll forego my normal recommendations to new members and simply recommend you read this thread to understand how to navigate FCC to get the most out of your experience. One particular item that's caught many veteran FCC members off guard is the "Recommended Reading" at the bottom of each page, which MAY contain quite old threads of inactive conversations lacking up-to-date information or context. So beware of the date of the last post (just to the right of the post number) in any thread you come across so you don't mistakenly think every post is recent and start responding to very old posts/threads that been dormant for quite some time, sometimes for many years.

Again, welcome to FCC and good luck! :cool:

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
I’m 5 minutes away. I used to coach the UF trial team and hung out with I think it was Terry Anderson from UM who coached your team.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts