·
Registered
14,865 Posts
Lmfao OK

Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Registered
7,471 Posts
I’m sorry but I don’t think Bob’s last class prepared me enough to train with Mr. Zero. Maybe if I were to take several more of them and Mr. Zero had an introductory class, I might consider joining? :unsure:

J/K 🤪
YMMV

Reactions: bttbbob

·
Registered
14,865 Posts
Lmfao

·
Registered
14,865 Posts

·
Registered
14,865 Posts

·
Registered
13,671 Posts
“Bastid”

Bob, correct spelling is, “Bastige”. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Super Moderator
31,887 Posts
Ok folks. Standby made the offer. You don’t like it or the potential instructor fine. But don’t muddy it up.
Beat me to it, 7.62.

Just like disrespecting an FCC classified ad in The Trading Post, be respectful of a Trainer's advertised course!

·
Registered
18,697 Posts
Beat me to it, 7.62.

Just like disrespecting an FCC classified ad in The Trading Post, be respectful of a Trainer's advertised course!
I don’t think Bob would like it if Standby said similar in one his offer threads. In fact I’m pretty sure he’d go on a long offensive over it. Hell we used to argue over some pretty simple things for an entire shift. I still have a faster score on the dart system plates than he did. Ha! Yeah I still remember that….😬😎😘

·
Registered
14,865 Posts
I don’t think Bob would like it if Standby said similar in one his offer threads. In fact I’m pretty sure he’d go on a long offensive over it. Hell we used to argue over some pretty simple things for an entire shift. I still have a faster score on the dart system plates than he did. Ha! Yeah I still remember that….😬😎😘
You would be wrong. If you can find a place where I overstepped my bounds let me know.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Just for the record,I would rather take a class from Bob than 0. But thanks for the offer, I’m sure many would enjoy 0.

Reactions: bttbbob

·
Registered
14,865 Posts

·
Registered
14,865 Posts
LMFAO….ha! Sure you would…..NOT.
I wasn’t laughing at Will by the way. I have a lot of respect for Will. He is actually one of the instructors that have been around a while. People don’t stay in business as long as he has without being good.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bttbbob: No offense taken by me Bob. You and I go way back and I respect you and your school. No issues brother.

Everyone:
I get how Zero's online presence can make him look like a exhibition shooter or trick shooter and rub some people the wrong way. I will say that I have been talking with Instructor Zero for over 3 years now, having regular video calls with him, discussing training, tactics, current events etc. I have had the opportunity that most don't to discover that here is much more to him than just his YouTube persona. Much of his teaching philosophy fits very well with my own and some... does not. That does not however mean that I will outright discount his ability to teach the curriculums that he has put together for training civilians in the use of pistols and shotguns. I am personally looking forward to working with another instructor and I am open to the possibility of learning something from him. As some of you know, I have been personally teaching firearms techniques and tactics for over 30 years, but that does not mean that I can not learn something new, different or just another way, other than my own. I live by "sometimes a teacher, but always a student" .

Again no issues for me whether you like Zero or not. Stay sharp everyone!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts