Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,447 Posts
Garland, the first-time gun buyer, is a Black woman and a registered Democrat who voted for Barack Obama. But she also expresses deep dissatisfaction with both parties and says she hasn't decided how to vote in the November presidential election.
That means she's voting for Trump.... She just won't go on record for fear of retribution.

Nobody is "undecided."

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
One would think the soaring gun sales alone would be an indication of what people think of gun control and what they want.

·
Super Moderator
27,513 Posts
Gun controlling politician's don't care what the people think. They are elitist asses that believe they know better than the people they seek to control. SCROOM!

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Agreed. What I can’t understand is why people would vote for them?

How’s it working out for all the folks that live in the riot zones that are gun controlled? Wonder why its not happening in states like Florida, Texas, Arizona, and etc...One would think the citizens, both there and everywhere, should ask that same question and come to the same conclusion? Hopefully what is going on is a big wake up call for these folks come election day. :unsure:

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
One would think the soaring gun sales alone would be an indication of what people think of gun control and what they want.
I had this thought in another thread but didn't post it:

If new gun owners think it's OK to pay $1 a round for 9mm ammo, they may not think much of paying $200 to NFA-register their AR-15's. (Forgetting, or rather not knowing or really thinking it through, that NFA registration leads to gun lists, which can be used later for confiscation. Not to mention all the basic 2A violations.)

The only (remotely) possible silver lining here is that if Biden wins and the government (somehow) really does enforce NFA registration of the estimated 18 million AR-15's already owned, then maybe the NFA system will improve enough that if you wanted to buy that new silencer, you wouldn't have to wait 9 months to a year for the background check and paperwork.

Which of course, raises the question about whether a 4-year Biden presidency (he won't live much longer), could they even get 18 million existing AR-15's registered. Answer: No.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Agreed. What I can’t understand is why people would vote for them?

How’s it working out for all the folks that live in the riot zones that are gun controlled? Wonder why its not happening in states like Florida, Texas, Arizona, and etc...One would think the citizens, both there and everywhere, should ask that same question and come to the same conclusion? Hopefully what is going on is a big wake up call for these folks come election day. :unsure:
All of this rioting, occupying and political violence really explains the Dems push to disarm lawful citizens over the last several decades. Imagine the power they would have right now if thee was no way to defend against their followers.

I don't think it's a coincidence that they've been working to destroy the black family structure, destroy the black entertainment culture, Destroy black education and let the inner cities fall to ruin. All at the same time working to disarm everyone but the criminals they've been breeding.

I used to think they just hated our rights and sucked at running cities and states. Now I'm thinking that was part of their plan. Their only problem is that we kept our rights.

·
Super Moderator
27,513 Posts
Any notion of a 4 year Biden Presidency is a total pipe dream. Biden will never complete a 4 year term!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts