Florida Concealed Carry banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I will be a newbie to your group. Attended several other training groups. Mag 40/80, Gunsite, and a few others. Like to attend in both March and November.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have talked to Brownie about him being a Guest Instructor in November 2021 in Okeechobee. It will celebrate our 70th Birthday (mine is little earlier). He has agreed, but to Alumni only. He will is open to the curriculum that him and I put together. Options might include one day pistol and next day rifle "Quick Kill" . Two days Pistol. Maybe a Force on Force on the second day. Who knows??? So, that being said, I am thinking of a refresher/tune up/last chance for newbies to get the skills in March 2021. We need to know the interest before we move ahead. Speak out....
I have talked to Brownie about him being a Guest Instructor in November 2021 in Okeechobee. It will celebrate our 70th Birthday (mine is little earlier). He has agreed, but to Alumni only. He will is open to the curriculum that him and I put together. Options might include one day pistol and next day rifle "Quick Kill" . Two days Pistol. Maybe a Force on Force on the second day. Who knows??? So, that being said, I am thinking of a refresher/tune up/last chance for newbies to get the skills in March 2021. We need to know the interest before we move ahead. Speak out....
Definitely interested in March tune up class and would love to see Brownie in November.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Tune up class in March is perfect. If I can hold my own in the first I'll do November. It'll great to see Brownie again.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
GO to....new thread.....class is announced

Reactions: Rick McC.
41 - 44 of 44 Posts