Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have talked to Brownie about him being a Guest Instructor in November 2021 in Okeechobee. It will celebrate our 70th Birthday (mine is little earlier). He has agreed, but to Alumni only. He will is open to the curriculum that him and I put together. Options might include one day pistol and next day rifle "Quick Kill" . Two days Pistol. Maybe a Force on Force on the second day. Who knows??? So, that being said, I am thinking of a refresher/tune up/last chance for newbies to get the skills in March 2021. We need to know the interest before we move ahead. Speak out....

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Definitely interested for the November 2021 Threat Focused training -- work permitting.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I would like to attend the March review and the November review. Been too long between saying hello to friends made on the range! Ammo might change the drills somewhat though. No more fire until you empty the mag....

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would like to attend the March review and the November review. Been too long between saying hello to friends made on the range! Ammo might change the drills somewhat though. No more fire until you empty the mag....
We have talked about that......reduced round count is definitely in the works.....

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Really wish I could. Owning a truck puts a damper on things. And if the fam knew I was shut down in fl and not at home. Well they would not be happy.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,125 Posts
I would be interested. Have a few people who would probably like the March class.

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
I would be interested in March.

·
Super Moderator
28,444 Posts
The spammer has been taken care of! 🤠

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have talked to Brownie about him being a Guest Instructor in November 2021 in Okeechobee. It will celebrate our 70th Birthday (mine is little earlier). He has agreed, but to Alumni only. He will is open to the curriculum that him and I put together. Options might include one day pistol and next day rifle "Quick Kill" . Two days Pistol. Maybe a Force on Force on the second day. Who knows??? So, that being said, I am thinking of a refresher/tune up/last chance for newbies to get the skills in March 2021. We need to know the interest before we move ahead. Speak out....
I am definitely interested in November and maybe March depending on Schedule

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Clarification for those asking. March will be available for new comers that have never been to a Threat Focus Class and any alumni that want to "tune-up". I will conduct the one day class in Okeechobee. November is going to be for Alumni Only. It will be two days and the course has not been set yet. Brownie and I are asking for input from alumni that want to attend to set a course schedule.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
I’m interested in the March tune-up as well as November if I’m considered an alumni by then.

Most likely a plus 1 in March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 44 Posts