1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,889 Posts
I don't have any H110 either. Sorry!

·
Super Moderator
29,889 Posts
What is your town / address and name in Indian River County ? .. How do i go about shipping this amount to you as Rick and Earl 007 stated ? :unsure:
Suggest sending him a PM for that information.

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Suggest sending him a PM for that information.
I naturally assumed that would be the procedure . I just thought of that less than 5 minutes ago .. My apologies for my assumption . I will edit my post # 5 for clarification relating to this matter .. Thanks Mr. BH :)

·
Super Moderator
29,889 Posts
I naturally assumed that would be the procedure . I just thought of that less than 5 minutes ago .. My apologies for my assumption . I will edit my post # 5 for clarification relating to this matter .. Thanks Mr. BH :)
No apology required. 😁

Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
No apology required. 😁
Mr. BH - I always apologize when i feel i didn't correctly follow proper procedures .

In the future i will try to be more careful , as to not make your job any harder .You are an astute Super Moderator and thank you vehemently , gunner ;)

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Mr. BH - I always apologize when i feel i didn't correctly follow proper procedures .

In the future i will try to be more careful , as to not make your job any harder .You are an astute Super Moderator and thank you vehemently , gunner ;)
Don’t make his head any shinier than it is already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
29,889 Posts
😁

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Don’t make his head any shinier than it is already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had no idea about the current condition of BH's follicle condition , Or lack thereof . However Mr. Caleb i will abide by your post , and subsist in making his ego any larger than it already is ;) .. I Am D Gunner(y)

·
Super Moderator
29,889 Posts
Hey, let go of my ego! 🤣

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Hey, let go of my ego! 🤣
Mr. BH , I would be the last one to deprive you of your breakfast . Once more , I find myself caught between your breakfast and your 'dome' .. Mr. Caleb wants his Eggo's untouched also . Don't ever 'let go of your Ego ' .. I B D Gunner ;)

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Hi there Old Geezer , I looked up in my most modern reloading magazine about your H110 Powder ..

If not available from anyone , the W296 is a direct match at least in .44 mag loading data ... Not one difference in matching bullet , Gr weight or Fps.

* Note - This naturally is in the same barrel length [ say standard 6" + ]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts