Florida Concealed Carry banner

In the queue at Little Bear

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Mountain Dew Man 
#1 ·
Finally got a chance last Friday to go see Dave at Little Bear and order a holster for my Kimber. Had a nice chat about a few different topics. It was good to meet you Dave, and I'm looking forward to the holster!!

#2 ·
Welcome to the club.....Grab a spot and cop a squat....Nice to see that Tic and I have company. LOL Here have some :popcorn :drinks

#4 ·
Ace....

It was good to meet you as well sir.
Thank you for the order and for what you do/have done!

I have some pics I am going to post in the sponsors thread, asap, that show some works in progress and completions.

Jim45 just built his first belt today, it looks nice. Just need to sand and stitch it and it will be good to go. He is a fast learner and wouldn't be surprised he caught up w/ me in the next few weeks. LOL.

#5 ·
I have some pics I am going to post in the sponsors thread, asap, that show some works in progress and completions.
50+ hours and counting is ASAP? Still on Army time, I see. :rolf

#7 ·
Leave the poor man be... All this picture taking is taking time he could be working on MY project!:smack:popcorn:rolf

#10 ·
I have your final one almost ready. The back snap loops are on it. The phone works great as do the others. Just got to stitch it up.

Scott: not going to dignify that w/ a comment. Too freakin' tired.
No comment necessary...get some rest, bro.

#11 ·
Hey Dave, I just bought a Taurus PT709 for the Mrs., but I have a funny feeling I'll be carrying one a lot, too. Do you have a blank to use for this model? If so, put me on the top of the list for a PT709 IWB and a pocket rig for my cargo pants/shorts. Great to hear that business is back on track.

Beers Bro',
Ken

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.