Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...just got off the phone with Fl Dept of Agriculture,after being "on hold" for 20 minutes. After a little over 2 months,they told me "it's in the system" but it has not been processed yet. I got hung up on before I could ask what that meant..... Hmmmm....maybe she rushed me off the phone so she could "process" my application......

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
its been taking about 3 months to get the permit, even if you got your fingerprints electronically

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
These days " being in the system" without any fingerprint or other such problems is a good thing.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Well, that's good news and bad news.

Good news, you could be in the system and be getting your license within a week or so.

Bad news, we're heard some people say they called and were told that just to call back at a later date and be told they're not in the system yet.

Give it a couple days and call back. If they say you're in the system again then it shouldn't be long.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
When I was waiting for my permit, I had called and they said I was "in the system" and I asked approx how long they thought it would take to complete and they told me a couple week and thats exactly how long it took. If you call back, just ask them how long they expect it to take. Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts