Florida Concealed Carry banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

Super Moderator
Gee fellas , can i also join up to your band ? I have had some experience playing the 'ShotsAccord' . I'm old but I'm sure as Hell not dead so far ! ;)
Gunner, you've unintentionally reminded me of one of the opening scenes to my favorite movie, Monty Python and the Holy Grail. 馃ぃ Mind you, nothing implied or disrespect intended by the included clip from YouTube!

• Haha
Reactions: artemis

Premium Member
Gunner, you've unintentionally reminded me of one of the opening scenes to my favorite movie, Monty Python and the Holy Grail. 馃ぃ Mind you, nothing implied or disrespect intended by the included clip from YouTube!

Sometimes Irony is a Bit#$ ! LMAO .. I just might have been offended , However I'm a Helluva lot 'Better Looking' Than That Old Wrinkled Face Dude ! :cool:

On Another thought , It kind of reminded ME Of what Afghanistan [ Kabul ] Might Look Like About Now ! What a Bunch Of Sick Mo' Fo's ! You actually thought that this May have been a Reflection on me ? . Nice to Know That !

Just FYI Mr. BH - I'm Quite Happy That I had Inadvertently Used Those Exact Semantics ..Once Again I Know 'Just How Much' I'm Loved On here :eek::unsure::devilish:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #66 ·

Registered
Reactions: racer88

Registered
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
dude...that is just screwed up...and kinda cool at the same time...
24 hour watches are a thing. It's a niche, but it's a thing. I have just the one. I think it's kinda cool. But, it's not intuitive to read the time. At least not yet.

Reactions: bladenbullet

Registered
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Any new watches lately?
My acquisitions since I was last here on FCC:

The Seiko calculator watch is 42 years old. I used to have one. There's a story to it. I wrote about it here:

Registered
24 hour watches are a thing. It's a niche, but it's a thing. I have just the one. I think it's kinda cool. But, it's not intuitive to read the time. At least not yet.
i can certainly see that...makes sense once you grasp the object of the hour and minute hands...but at a quick glance i could see where mistakes could happen...very interesting...

61 - 70 of 70 Posts