Florida Concealed Carry banner
41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Super Moderator
30,165 Posts
Mr. BH - If I'm Not too Nosey , I read that you Just Returned 'CONUS ' ? On quite a Personal note , Why did you have to Return Conus & Just Keep Him ?

If this is one of those 'Closet Secrets' , I do Beg for your Forgiveness Sir :unsure::oops:
I routinely travel OCONUS for work. I was off-line during the flight back and Racer88's post was the first post that came up when I logged back into FCC after landing.

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
I routinely travel OCONUS for work. I was off-line during the flight back and Racer88's post was the first post that came up when I logged back into FCC after landing.
OH , I'm So Very Sorry about my Personal Inquiry ! Oh you really didn't have to go into details . However , It Is / was about Mr. Racer88 as i just found out !

I do Thank You for the Clarification about [ Now OCONUS ] . So as a Frequent Flyer , I understand for the Future . It's Kinda Like Houdini , In and Out ! :cool:(y)

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
I bought a new shotgun during your hiatus. :cool:

An IWI TS-12, 12-gauge 15-round semi-auto.
Let's go shooting.
Very different shotgun .. I just looked it up on you tube !
It looks like it's from Star Wars ,Or the newer ones ..

This is not for the compromised shoulders , like mine . That said , not too may would work for me . Great Buy ! 'G' ;)(y)

·
Registered
21,080 Posts

·
Registered
15,411 Posts

·
Registered
21,080 Posts
I see a pattern developing....

Hey guys.. we're getting the band back together...

Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Registered
21,080 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
I just watched another video on there . That beat up police cruiser crossing the draw bridge can Really Cook ! The Posi Rear & smoking those tires ! Love It :cool:

In about [ 6 ] to [ 7 ] more days , My S10 will be Back in Action ! . She's had a long enough Siesta by now ! Time to take her out on upper [ 19 ] and let the open cowl induction suck in some air ! ! . That's when I transition from 76.8 years , back to I'll say [ 30 ] 🔥 🚀

p.s. - I just miss hearing those throaty rumbling Duals .
The original engine in '92 was a very weak 2.8 V-6 5 Spd. *My Apologies for sort of straying off Blue's Bro's.

Now it's a 5.2 V-8 350 Turbo Auto' that just purrs at 70 , with half a pedal left . She will turn [ 30 ] next year , with 31K on V6 original & 15K V8 miles' on the Conversion .(y) (y)

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Welcome back, Racer.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts