Florida Concealed Carry banner
21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
12,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Good to see you back in here racer88. I have always been the type to think I can get good info and knowledge from even the people that most dislike me or I them, in a forum. Some subjects I am miles apart from agreement and some things I stand side by side with their choice. There are a few in here that I do not see eye to eye with but I will never put anyone on ignore. I know some probably have me on it, but oh well. Sure it is great if everyone liked me but I am not here to kiss butt and join hands and sing KUMBAYA with those that just can not stand to have someone disagree with them. I can be persuaded to change my mind if the FACTS are proven to show me wrong and not just different from someone else in their way of thinking. As gun owners and concealed carry individuals in here those factors bind us together. Personal opinions rip us apart at times and mis interpretations of posts can lead to disagreements when there is not really a problem that can not be discussed and worked out. I am here to learn, and enjoy information about firearms, concealed carry and just general subjects that interest me. Thankfully 99% of the time in here that is what happens.
I hear ya. And, agree. I don't want to dwell on it. Just a couple of guys who go beyond that and get into personal insults. Movin' on.... Or as we said in the Navy, "Carry out the plan of the day."

·
Super Moderator
30,165 Posts
It is with mixed feelings I'm coming back... for now. I've missed the discussions and the friends. Lots of stuff going on the in the world and with this hobby.

So, I'll dip my toes in again. But, there are a couple of folks here I will simply not engage with. At all.

We'll see how it goes. 🍻:cool:
Nice surprise after just returning CONUS a little bit ago. Welcome back, bro! (y)(y)

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
Welcome back Doc; I hope i am not one of "The Two" so you get this post.
We will continue to disagree on many things but so what?
Hope all is well with your family,practice and health.

·
Super Moderator
30,165 Posts
Welcome back Doc; I hope i am not one of "The Two" so you get this post.
We will continue to disagree on many things but so what?
Hope all is well with your family,practice and health.
Nope, he won't see your post.

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
I started that. Just my usual .02 worth of humor. I imagine anyone on that “list” knows about it.

Sorry. Didn’t mean to make a case out of it. 😖

I think we do alright here for the most part. I get more out of this place than stress over the occasional feud. But, I took a leave of absence myself at one time. I definitely understand needing to take a breather when the joint gets too cluttered.

It’s always nice when one of the old guard jumps back in. Maybe we can get back to a little more 2A talk. 👍

·
Super Moderator
30,165 Posts
if you also enjoy holding hands, and gazing into each other’s eyes, @Caleb would probably like to hear more from you.
I'm sure Riverpigusmc approves of this post! 🤣

Reactions: gatorhazard

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
if you also enjoy holding hands, and gazing into each other’s eyes, @Caleb would probably like to hear more from you.
Well, he did have his little grubby hands all in my mouth last month. Is that considered second base?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts

·
Registered
15,411 Posts
Well, he did have his little grubby hands all in my mouth last month. Is that considered second base?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At least it was his hands...this time.

·
Registered
12,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I don't have anyone on the forum's "ignore" function. It doesn't work both ways, so it's pointless. But, yeah... for now, I'm just doing the "ignoring" myself. So, I can see everyone's posts.

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
It is with mixed feelings I'm coming back... for now. I've missed the discussions and the friends. Lots of stuff going on the in the world and with this hobby.

So, I'll dip my toes in again. But, there are a couple of folks here I will simply not engage with. At all.

We'll see how it goes. 🍻:cool:
Hi Mr. Racer88 .. Not Only do i want to Welcome you back , But on a more Personal note , I wanted you to know 'how much' I appreciated [ and still do ] , also your off site support you gave to me ! You ARE ONE OF A KIND MY FRIEND (y)

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Nice surprise after just returning CONUS a little bit ago. Welcome back, bro! (y)(y)
Mr. BH - If I'm Not too Nosey , I read that you Just Returned 'CONUS ' ? On quite a Personal note , Why did you have to Return Conus & Just Keep Him ?

If this is one of those 'Closet Secrets' , I do Beg for your Forgiveness Sir :unsure::oops:

21 - 40 of 70 Posts