Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with mixed feelings I'm coming back... for now. I've missed the discussions and the friends. Lots of stuff going on the in the world and with this hobby.

So, I'll dip my toes in again. But, there are a couple of folks here I will simply not engage with. At all.

We'll see how it goes. 馃嵒:cool:

Registered
It is with mixed feelings I'm coming back... for now. I've missed the discussions and the friends. Lots of stuff going on the in the world and with this hobby.

So, I'll dip my toes in again. But, there are a couple of folks here I will simply not engage with. At all.

We'll see how it goes. 馃嵒:cool:
(y)(y)(y)(y)

Registered
Welcome back.

Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER

Registered
I hope I鈥檓 not one of those 鈥渃ouple guys鈥. 馃槼

Seriously, welcome back. I think the forum has somewhat calmed down a bit recently. Not as contentious. It鈥檚 a lot of political conversations vs. 2nd amendment stuff. But that鈥檚 honestly to be expected given the state of politics in our country of late.

I鈥榲e said it before, gun folk are extremely opinionated and hardly shy about sharing those opinions. We butt heads now and then. But I don鈥檛 think it鈥檚 as bad as it was awhile ago.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Seriously, welcome back. I think the forum has somewhat calmed down a bit recently. Not as contentious. It鈥檚 a lot of political conversations vs. 2nd amendment stuff. But that鈥檚 honestly to be expected given the state of politics in our country of late.

I鈥榲e said it before, gun folk are extremely opinionated and hardly shy about sharing those opinions. We butt heads now and then. But I don鈥檛 think it鈥檚 as bad as it was awhile ago.
Thanks for the comment. They know who they are (not you). ;)

Like I said... we'll see how it goes. If I ignore the two... should be OK. :censored:

Registered
(y)

Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
good to see you back. Check out the training section there is a SD class in November
Admittedly conflicted on that. I'd LOVE to do it. But... :censored:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome. Tampa here, tell us a little about yourself!
Well.... I'm outgoing. I enjoy long walks on the beach. And, I like guns.

I also like watches and long distance precision rifle shooting. You might recall...

Registered

Unlikely, but apparently I made the list of 2. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, I'm so upset I may not be able to work the gun shop today 馃ぃ

Registered
Good to see you back in here racer88. I have always been the type to think I can get good info and knowledge from even the people that most dislike me or I them, in a forum. Some subjects I am miles apart from agreement and some things I stand side by side with their choice. There are a few in here that I do not see eye to eye with but I will never put anyone on ignore. I know some probably have me on it, but oh well. Sure it is great if everyone liked me but I am not here to kiss butt and join hands and sing KUMBAYA with those that just can not stand to have someone disagree with them. I can be persuaded to change my mind if the FACTS are proven to show me wrong and not just different from someone else in their way of thinking. As gun owners and concealed carry individuals in here those factors bind us together. Personal opinions rip us apart at times and mis interpretations of posts can lead to disagreements when there is not really a problem that can not be discussed and worked out. I am here to learn, and enjoy information about firearms, concealed carry and just general subjects that interest me. Thankfully 99% of the time in here that is what happens.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Unlikely, but apparently I made the list of 2. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, I'm so upset I may not be able to work the gun shop today 馃ぃ
Nope. Not you. :p

1 - 20 of 70 Posts