Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have seen so many rules being posted on different threads and I have posted a few myself. For someone that is specifically looking for rules and statutes dealing with gun ownership and concealed carry it would be good to have a sticky with all the rules or links to the rules and maybe some Bills being considered in the Legislature that new members and old can quickly reference when they have a question. I like the back and forth exchange of rule interpretations but it would help to have one place to go to and click or read the rules themselves. Right now if you want to look for a rule you have to know where to look on the Florida Legislature site for the statutes or search through the forum or on line for the rule. Anyway I am repeating myself. Food for thought. I found your thread with links for conceal carry permit and the rule. That is good. I am going to put a list of links that I think may be helpful to folks here on different rules and opinions and you can use them on a sticky if you like. Thanks for this great forum.

Henry

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Good idea Henryher. I've moved a few things around and used one of your previous post to create this Quick Reference Florida Law Link. I'll be tweaking it some more until it's just right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts