1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
31,887 Posts
So one must wonder why the person didn’t just drive away. And IMHO, when the break my window thats the exact moment my firearm discharges.
This, at least in Florida. Other states, . . . YMMV!

However, since this was likely in Australia, the victim has no firearm other legal weapons with which to defend themselves. So there would be no mag dumping allowed. Regardless, his best option to defend himself and his female companion [wife?] was with his right foot to GTFO, if possible and even turning that Tasmanian Devil into a speed bump as he drove away RFN to the nearest LEA. SCROOM!

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
I would have unloaded the entire magazine into him, just to f-up all his body-building work.
He'd have to start over. With lightweight spoons, probably.

What an a-hole.
I assume a boomarang is a deadly weapon?

·
Premium Member
6,739 Posts
Ya can't move if there is a car in front of you.
And ya can not fight sitting down in your car.
At first little sign of a threat and you have nothing to fight with.
"""ATTACK FIRST AND FIERCE:"""
There is nothing better then getting in close and upper cutting a nose with a palm of your hand and grabbing ears or hair as fast as you can reach and falling back on your A$$.
Then jump up and start kicking and stomping until the bully stays put.
Total unexpected surprise will get a bully's attention every time.
Ronnie

PS:
Been there and done that.

·
Registered
18,697 Posts
Once again we lack context. They are parked on the side of the road.
His car is backed in. Accident maybe? Sure seems to me like the victims could have backed up and driven away? Why did they just sit there? Can tell by accents and right hand drive car it’s not USA so they wouldn’t have a gun to defend themselves with.
Here, in Florida yeah if you’re trapped and can’t drive away somebody like that smashes his way into your car hes taking the room temperature challenge. Wasn’t too long ago a dad of three young girls died from being punched several times in a similar situation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts