Florida Concealed Carry banner

641 - 660 of 665 Posts

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Yeah I agree. Unless I win the lottery or marry a sugar momma, it is likely my Omega Seamaster will be my crowing achievement. I’d still love a Submariner but no way can I justify the price right now or anytime soon under my current circumstances.

Hell a Submariner is almost the price of 50 rounds of 9mm today! 😜

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #642
Yeah I agree. Unless I win the lottery or marry a sugar momma, it is likely my Omega Seamaster will be my crowing achievement. I’d still love a Submariner but no way can I justify the price right now or anytime soon under my current circumstances.

Hell a Submariner is almost the price of 50 rounds of 9mm today! 😜
"Will trade case of 9-mm for a Kermit Sub!"

Reactions: joecarry

·
Registered
6,388 Posts
TBH. I respect Rolex for their heritage and amazing time pieces they have put out throughout the years. But I want one of these.... Omega Speedmaster Moonphase

Just have to save up $14k. Ouch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: racer88

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #644

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #645
Another watch review is "in the can." I've had this watch for 2-1/2 months and have been "writing" this review in my head the entire time. I finally put my thoughts down on the keyboard and made some photos to back them up.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #646
Today's EDC:

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #647
WOTD: The one that started it all... my first Casio / G-Shock.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #648
Playing with the new light box and one of my Gs...

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
I like the blue contrast. Cool. (y)

·
Registered
6,388 Posts
Pics look great. What box are you using? I was planning to make my own to where I could break it down for storage.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #651
Pics look great. What box are you using? I was planning to make my own to where I could break it down for storage.

This box is awesome... breaks down and folds flat in seconds. All attachments are magnetic. Built-in LED lights.

I looked at a LOT of them. This one is not the cheapest. But, it looked to be one of the better ones. Check out the video on the Amazon page.

·
Registered
6,388 Posts
Nice! I’ll have to check that out when I have some time. Thanks!

Reactions: racer88

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Playing with the new light box and one of my Gs...

View attachment 69607
Definitely digging the blue! I’m colorblind. Blue is one of the few colors I actually see correctly. So, it’s a favorite of mine. When we decorate for Christmas, a few strands of blue lights HAS to be in the plan.

I‘m intrigued by the mention of the blue dial Yachtmaster. Although, a G-Shock is probably more likely for me in the near future. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #654
I‘m intrigued by the mention of the blue dial Yachtmaster. Although, a G-Shock is probably more likely for me in the near future. :ROFLMAO:
Stolen from the internet (not mine):

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #656
WOTD: This is still my favorite, I think. If I could only keep one, this would be it. Very, very comfortable with the silicone rubber strap. I almost don't feel it. It has all the bells and whistles, yet it's very easy to read.

·
Registered
6,388 Posts
Totally agree.... simple and very easy to read yet tough enough for WWlll.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
WOTD: This is still my favorite, I think. If I could only keep one, this would be it. Very, very comfortable with the silicone rubber strap. I almost don't feel it. It has all the bells and whistles, yet it's very easy to read.

View attachment 69618
I agree as well. I’m an analog guy. However, I like the date display. Old eyes have trouble with the usual date displayed on analog dials.

And I’m also a fan of the silicon bands. (y)

I don’t have a Pro Trek. Since tge Yachtsman is unlikely, perhaps Santa can manage one....

I think the Mrs. still checks in on the forum now and then. Hint hint babe! ;)

·
Super Moderator
27,763 Posts
There are several in that Pro-Trek line that seem really nice time pieces, but still too pricey for me. 🤠

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #660
I agree as well. I’m an analog guy. However, I like the date display. Old eyes have trouble with the usual date displayed on analog dials.

And I’m also a fan of the silicon bands. (y)

I don’t have a Pro Trek. Since tge Yachtsman is unlikely, perhaps Santa can manage one....

I think the Mrs. still checks in on the forum now and then. Hint hint babe! ;)
I paid $303 for it. I'm now seeing it for nearly $400 on Amazon, I think. Stand by...

OK... now $389. You might be able to find it cheaper (Ebay?).

It also comes with a white dial, if that's your fancy:

Get on it, Mrs. Radtek!

Attachments

641 - 660 of 665 Posts