Florida Concealed Carry banner

501 - 520 of 578 Posts

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Just A FWIW/FYI;......this thread in this forum has been mentioned in another gun forum.

·
Registered
11,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #502
I found a pretty significant (I think) chink in the Froggy armor.... to be reflected in the upcoming review. o_O

I still like the watch, but this detail (to be revealed in the review) was a big flub.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
They'll probably want to ban me from that forum too. :)
I guess some people just don't know style when they see it.
Yeah, that's the ticket!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
I found a pretty significant (I think) chink in the Froggy armor.... to be reflected in the upcoming review. o_O

I still like the watch, but this detail (to be revealed in the review) was a big flub.

View attachment 69235
You are such a tease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
Just A FWIW/FYI;......this thread in this forum has been mentioned in another gun forum.
There are other gun forums?

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
I’ve ordered some “NATO straps” to try out on my divers (again). I didn’t care for them a few years ago but, I’m willing to try them again. This time I bought better quality ones instead of those eBay junk.

·
Registered
11,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #510
Today is Day #5 wearing the Ana-Froggy. The biggest surprise is that it doesn't feel so big, especially after 5 days. It's very, very comfortable! The review copy is in draft form. Now I've got to sort out the photos.

Out walking the dog today:

·
Super Moderator
27,513 Posts
Today is Day #5 wearing the Ana-Froggy. The biggest surprise is that it doesn't feel so big, especially after 5 days. It's very, very comfortable! The review copy is in draft form. Now I've got to sort out the photos.

Out walking the dog today:
There's a " That's what she . . ." joke in there somewhere! 🤣

Reactions: racer88

·
Registered
11,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #512

·
Registered
54,610 Posts
I’ve ordered some “NATO straps” to try out on my divers (again). I didn’t care for them a few years ago but, I’m willing to try them again. This time I bought better quality ones instead of those eBay junk.

I wear mine in the uncoventional manner. I disliked the clasp on the side of my wrist. Do a youtube search on ways to wear nato straps. Several popped up on my search when I ordered mine a few months back.

Wearing the black casio dive watch with the tan nato strap most days, swapping out for the blue faced casio and a black nato strap.

My mudmaster has sat for a month now, where I wore it every day for 6-7 years. I took it out the other day [ it goes to sleep after a time of not moving it ] and it was 4 seconds fast. Let it sit out on the counter overnight and the atomic clock updated the time. Then I checked the casio dive watch I'd set to the atomic clock with the mudmaster and surprise of surprises, the casio dive watch hadn't gain or lost even 1/2 a second. Never knew my mudmaster ran fast if not connecting with the atomic clock.

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
^^^Will do Brownie, thanks. I do not like the bulk of the extra strap folded over on the clasp and I as well don’t care for it on the side of my wrist.

Can’t wait to read the review Racer!

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
Received the “NATO” straps today and threw them on my work watches. Let’s see if they stay on there or if I’ll go back to the bracelets.

·
Registered
11,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #516
My Ana-Frog review drops tomorrow morning! I'll post a link when it's live.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I wonder if I should do a review of the toe nail clippers I bought, or the heating pad. Hmmmm

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Only if you do it while wearing a watch. 🤪

·
Registered
11,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #520
I wonder if I should do a review of the toe nail clippers I bought, or the heating pad. Hmmmm

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
LOL! Do it in an amusing or interesting way, and you could be onto something! 🤪

501 - 520 of 578 Posts