Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Guy had a knife and shooter was adjudicated.
Guy that got shot got what he requested.

·
Registered
301 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Not opinion, fact. There's at least 20 enlightened pistolero members here who will verify that if you need your sights on a handgun for SD purposes, you're one of the unenlightened. But the unenlightened are in good company as most believe sights are necessary, never having been shown how to use a handgun with their natural ability to point LOL
I've done point shooting inside 3 yards, firearms instructor said I was the best natural point shooter he had seen.
Its (point shooting) just not something I practice; I know, my funeral.
As distance increases past 3 yards, my ability to make accurate hits (my standard) is better with sights.

I'm enlightened enough to always carry, some people who think themself otherwise enlightened don't:
post #8
https://www.floridaconcealedcarry.c...hilosophy-humor-for-many.140097/#post-1958544
"I'll carry something more conveniently less weight, or not carry at all at times"
Can't point shoot a handgun you don't have.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Interesting take, so you believe one can't be an enlightened pistolero if one isn't carrying? I must have lost my enlightened pistolero skills when I don't carry through airports, through Canada, federal buildings, courthouses etc 😅
If one is not carrying, they aint gonna be using "pistolero" skills if they have to defend themself.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Yet that doesn't take away from the fact they are an enlightened pistolero [ which is gunfighter in Spanish ]. You're either an enlightened pistolero or you're not.

Some might claim to be a shootist too, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are an elightened pistolero. A shootist is simply a person who shoots, especially one skilled in shooting, as a marksman.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts