Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,969 Posts
Guys lucky he decided to shoot low In the leg/crotch. If he hit him center mass it could have been game over. Shooter did good IMHO.
Actualy, I thought it was center mass given the angle at which I saw it. The angle seemed too high to me to be crotch/leg. He was lucky the GGWG didn't get a sucessful head shot, or a Mozambique. And I saw the whole frame on my desktop.

Was the GGWG charged with anything?

·
Registered
7,969 Posts
Same here. Didn't guy wanting to fight was all that much of a "threat" and this didn't look like a justified shoot to me. Depending upon the state and the totality of the circumstances, how this gets handled by the SA will be interesting! Of course, we don't see what took place before the video started, but I still don't see a good shoot, regardless. :unsure:
Yeah, tough call. Yeah, the BG was talking smack while the GGWG was at "low ready." He ordered the BG to back off. The BG didn't and kept advancing. The GG goes high and aims. The BG still advances and the GG fires only once, droping him. It's true the BG didn't have a weapon out, but he was still advancing on the GG. Is that enough to constitute "reasonable fear of death or GBH?" Don't know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts