Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just wanted to let everyone know that I got a new addition this week!!!
I was looking at a SW40VE, but after holding it, i didn't like it. So i rented a Kahr CW9 and put 50 rounds through it and liked it, but the Glock was only $90 more, so i ended up buying the Glock 19, really just because of its reputation and ease of disassembly for cleaning, and it shot really really good!!!

Here is a pic of it!:dancingbanana
View attachment 117

And here is a pic of his brothers, a Colt .32acp that has been Nickle plated,
and a S&W 38 spl. that has been nickle and gold plated. Thats right folks...
that is real 14k GOLD on the trigger, hammer, cyl release, and ejector!!!!:thumsup
View attachment 118

And then here is a pic of my big boy, a Ruger Stainless .357 Mag. security-six.
View attachment 119

Now say HI to the whole family.:drinks
View attachment 120

Ok, i guess i have puffed my chest out enough for today, LOL
I guess next time i will have to post pics of my dozen or so rifles.

SO, to all the BG's out there snooping around to see what the sheepdogs are carrying, just let me know what you would like to be shot with and I will be more than happy to make it happen cap'n.

Sincerely, SupertrkrE2812

·
Registered
11,170 Posts
I was looking at a SW40VE, but after holding it, i didn't like it. So i rented a Kahr CW9 and put 50 rounds through it and liked it, but the Glock was only $90 more, so i ended up buying the Glock 19, really just because of its reputation and ease of disassembly for cleaning, and it shot really really good!!!

Here is a pic of it!:dancingbanana
View attachment 117
Good choice...I gave one to my daughter for her 21st birthday. :thumsup

And then here is a pic of my big boy, a Ruger Stainless .357 Mag. speed-six.
View attachment 119
I want one of those...a buddy of mine was issued one when he was with NIS (now known as NCIS) about a thousand years ago. :thumsup

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Congrats on the new arrival. The G19 is my EDC and I would not replace it with anything else. It's super reliable.

SO, to all the BG's out there snooping around to see what the sheepdogs are carrying, just let me know what you would like to be shot with and I will be more than happy to make it happen cap'n.
:rolf :rolf

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You

Thank you for the compliments.

I appreciate them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
nice lookin family. I just added the Taurus 24/ pro compact 9mm to my family. She joins the Taurus PT145 Mil Pro. I am a bad papa and have no pics yet...:pistols

1 - 7 of 7 Posts