Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy!

I have been keeping my eye on this forum for a while now, just never really posted until today (about carrying and alcohol comsumption).

I found it after looking for all the information I could find about experiences, opinions and anything else which could help me when I receive my CCL. I'm one of those who does a boatload of homework so I can be as prepared as possible and armed not just with a firearm, but more importantly my brain.

Various circumstances arose which led me to pursue my license, but I'll share that in the appropriate forum since a thread exists there.

I've had various rifles and shotguns throughout my life and while I had lots of experience with handguns previously, it has been a while.

Hopefully I'll be able to contribute from time to time and not simply ask the 'newbie' questions!

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Welcome aboard. I, too, have done a boatload of homework for such a serious undertaking. This site has been most helpful as well.

MamaBearto2, also in Orlando

ps - asking newbie questions educates us all

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Welcome to the forum teter09. By researching concealed carry even before you get your license you are making us all safer. I wis this was something all who seek or have a CWL would do. Thank you :thumsup

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Welcome. Look forward to your posts. :thumsup

·
Registered
578 Posts
Welcome:drinks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts